Grapes vs Mango: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Grape vs mango - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in grape is just a little less calories than in mango.
Grape has 69 kcal per 100g and mango 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1 %.
In grape and in mango most calories came from carbs.
grape or mango - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mango - 1% more than grape.
- Carbohydrates: grape - 6% more than mango.
- Fat: mango - 69% more than grape.
- Dietary fiber: mango - 100% more than grape.
- Protein: grape - 31% more than mango.
Grape vs mango: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||18 g||17 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||0.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||0.5 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.36 mg||0.13 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||191 mg||156 mg|
|Zink||0.07 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.069 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.057 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.188 mg||0.584 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.05 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.086 mg||0.134 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||2 mg||14 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10.8 mg||27.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||1.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||14.6 mg||4.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||39 mg||17 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in grape is more protein than in mango.
There is 0.5g per 100g of mango and 0.72g per 100g of grape so using simple math we can see that difference is about 31 %.
Where is more carbs?
In grape is more carbohydrates than in mango.
There is 17g/100g of carbohydrates in mango and 18g/100g in grape so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 6 %.
Where is more fats?
In grape is less fats than in mango.
Tables below show us that there is 0.27g/100g of fats in mango and 0.16g/100g in grape. In this case difference is about 69 %.
See tables below to compare grape with mango in details.
- Carbohydrates18 g
- Fat0.16 g
- Dietary fiber0.9 g
- Protein0.72 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
grape or mango - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): grape - 16% more than mango.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): grape - 19% more than mango.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mango - 211% more than grape.
- Vitaminium B5: mango - 220% more than grape.
- Vitaminium B6: mango - 56% more than grape.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): mango - 600% more than grape.
- Vitaminium C: mango - 156% more than grape.
- Vitaminium E: mango - 489% more than grape.
- Vitaminium K: grape - 71% more than mango.
- Beta karoten: grape - 56% more than mango.
grape or mango - where is more minerals?
Compares of grape
- Apple vs Grapes
- Apricot vs Grapes
- Avocado vs Grapes
- Banana vs Grapes
- Blackcurrants vs Grapes
- Blueberries vs Grapes
Compares of mango
- Calories from Grapes
- Calories of Grapefruit
- Calories in Guava
- Jackfruit calories per 100g
- Jujube carbs per 100g
- Kiwi protein per 100g
- Kumquats fat per 100g
- How many calories does lemon have?
- Calories in a half of lychee
- Calories in whole lychee
- Calories for one, two or more lychee
- Calories in handful of lychee
- How much protein in mango?