Grapefruit vs Nectarine: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Grapefruit vs nectarine - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in grapefruit is just a little less calories than in nectarine.
Grapefruit has 42 kcal per 100g and nectarine 44 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 5 %.
In grapefruit and in nectarine most calories came from carbs.
grapefruit or nectarine - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: nectarine - 5% more than grapefruit.
- Carbohydrates: grapefruit - 1% more than nectarine.
- Fat: nectarine - 129% more than grapefruit.
- Dietary fiber: nectarine - 0% more than grapefruit.
- Protein: nectarine - 38% more than grapefruit.
Grapefruit vs nectarine: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||10.7 g||10.55 g|
|Fat||0.14 g||0.32 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||0.77 g||1.06 g|
|Calcium||22 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.08 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||9 mg|
|Phosphorus||18 mg||26 mg|
|Potassium||135 mg||201 mg|
|Zink||0.07 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.043 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.031 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.204 mg||1.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.262 mg||0.185 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.053 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||13 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium C||31.2 mg||5.4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.13 mg||0.77 mg|
|Beta karoten||686 mg||150 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in grapefruit is less protein than in nectarine.
There is 1.06g per 100g of nectarine and 0.77g per 100g of grapefruit so using simple math we can see that difference is about 38 %.
Where is more carbs?
In grapefruit is more carbohydrates than in nectarine.
There is 10.55g/100g of carbohydrates in nectarine and 10.7g/100g in grapefruit so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1 %.
Where is more fats?
In grapefruit is less fats than in nectarine.
Tables below show us that there is 0.32g/100g of fats in nectarine and 0.14g/100g in grapefruit. In this case difference is about 129 %.
See tables below to compare grapefruit with nectarine in details.
- Carbohydrates10.7 g
- Fat0.14 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein0.77 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 91% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
grapefruit or nectarine - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): grapefruit - 21% more than nectarine.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): grapefruit - 13% more than nectarine.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): nectarine - 451% more than grapefruit.
- Vitaminium B5: grapefruit - 29% more than nectarine.
- Vitaminium B6: grapefruit - 53% more than nectarine.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): grapefruit - 62% more than nectarine.
- Vitaminium C: grapefruit - 83% more than nectarine.
- Vitaminium E: nectarine - 492% more than grapefruit.
- Beta karoten: grapefruit - 78% more than nectarine.
grapefruit or nectarine - where is more minerals?
Compares of grapefruit
- Apple vs Grapefruit
- Apricot vs Grapefruit
- Avocado vs Grapefruit
- Banana vs Grapefruit
- Blackcurrants vs Grapefruit
- Melon vs Grapefruit
Compares of nectarine
- Calories from Grapefruit
- Calories of Guava
- Calories in Jackfruit
- Jujube calories per 100g
- Kiwi carbs per 100g
- Kumquats protein per 100g
- Lemon fat per 100g
- How many calories does loquat fruit have?
- Calories in a half of mango
- Calories in whole mango
- Calories for one, two or more mango fruits
- How much protein in mangosteen?