Grapefruit Juice vs Tomato Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Grapefruit juice
At first glance, you can see that in grapefruit juice is much more calories than in tomato juice.
Grapefruit juice has 39 kcal per 100g and tomato juice 17 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 129%.
In grapefruit juice and in tomato juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare grapefruit juice with tomato juice in details.
Fact 2: Grapefruit juice And Tomato juice Nutrition Difference
Tomato juice vs Grapefruit juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Grapefruit juice||Tomato juice|
|Carbohydrates||9.2 g||3.53 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||0.29 g|
|Protein||0.5 g||0.85 g|
|Water||90 g||94.24 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.2 mg||0.39 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||162 mg||217 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||10 mg|
|Zink||22 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.2 mg||0.673 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.044 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium C||38 mg||70.1 mg|
Less protein in grapefruit juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in grapefruit juice is less protein than in tomato juice.
There is 0.85g per 100g of tomato juice and 0.5g per 100g of grapefruit juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 70%.
More carbohydrates in grapefruit juice
In grapefruit juice is more carbohydrates than in tomato juice.
There is 3.53g/100g of carbohydrates in tomato juice and 9.2g/100g in grapefruit juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 161%.
Less fat in grapefruit juice
In grapefruit juice is less fats than in tomato juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.29g/100g of fats in tomato juice and 0.1g/100g in grapefruit juice. In this case difference is about 190%.
- Carbohydrates9.2 g
- Fat0.1 g
- Protein0.5 g
- Water90 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 93% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: tomato juice vs grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tomato juice 150% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tomato juice 290% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tomato juice 237% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B6: tomato juice 59% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tomato juice 100% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium C: tomato juice 84% more than grapefruit juice
Minerals: grapefruit juice vs tomato juice
- Calcium: tomato juice 11% more than grapefruit juice
- Iron: tomato juice 95% more than grapefruit juice
- Magnessium: grapefruit juice 9% more than tomato juice
- Phosphorus: grapefruit juice 857% more than tomato juice
- Potassium: tomato juice 34% more than grapefruit juice
- Sodium: tomato juice 900% more than grapefruit juice
- Zink: grapefruit juice 857% more than tomato juice
Compares of grapefruit juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Apple Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Orange Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Carrot Juice
- see all compares of grapefruit juice
Compares of tomato juice
- Calories from Grapefruit juice
- Calories of Eel (fillet, meat)
- Calories in Mozzarella cheese
- Vermouth calories per 100g
- French baguette carbs per 100g
- Calamari rings protein per 100g
- Animal crackers fat per 100g
- How many calories does prosciutto have?
- Calories in a half of Chex Mix
- Calories in whole Chex Mix
- Calories for one, two or more Chex Mix
- How much protein in pepper jack cheese?
- Grapefruit Juice vs Cranberry Juice nutrition
- Pineapple Juice vs Carrot Juice calories
- Pineapple Juice vs Tomato Juice protein
- Pineapple Juice vs Cranberry Juice sugar
- Pineapple Juice vs Agave Syrup vitamins
- Carrot Juice vs Tomato Juice dietary fiber
- Carrot Juice vs Cranberry Juice vitaminium C
- Tomato Juice vs Cranberry Juice magnessium
- Snickers vs Twix potassium