Grapefruit Juice vs Carrot Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Grapefruit juice vs carrot juice - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in grapefruit juice is just a little more calories than in carrot juice.
Grapefruit juice has 39 kcal per 100g and carrot juice 40 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3 %.
In grapefruit juice and in carrot juice most calories came from carbs.
grapefruit juice or carrot juice - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: carrot juice - 3% more than grapefruit juice
- Carbohydrates: carrot juice - 1% more than grapefruit juice
- Fat: carrot juice - 50% more than grapefruit juice
- Protein: carrot juice - 90% more than grapefruit juice
- Water: grapefruit juice - 1% more than carrot juice
Grapefruit juice vs carrot juice nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Grapefruit juice||Carrot juice|
|Carbohydrates||9.2 g||9.28 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||0.15 g|
|Protein||0.5 g||0.95 g|
|Water||90 g||88.87 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||0.2 mg||0.46 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||15.5 mg|
|Potassium||162 mg||292 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||66 mg|
|Zink||22 mg||15.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.092 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.2 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.044 mg||0.217 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium C||38 mg||8.5 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in grapefruit juice is less protein than in carrot juice.
There is 0.95g per 100g of carrot juice and 0.5g per 100g of grapefruit juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 90 %.
In grapefruit juice is less carbohydrates than in carrot juice.
There is 9.28g/100g of carbohydrates in carrot juice and 9.2g/100g in grapefruit juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1 %.
In grapefruit juice is less fats than in carrot juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in carrot juice and 0.1g/100g in grapefruit juice. In this case difference is about 50 %.
See tables below to compare grapefruit juice with carrot juice in details.
- Carbohydrates9.2 g
- Fat0.1 g
- Protein0.5 g
- Water90 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 93% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: carrot juice vs grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): carrot juice 130% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): carrot juice 175% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): carrot juice 93% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B6: carrot juice 393% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): grapefruit juice 150% more than carrot juice
- Vitaminium C: grapefruit juice 347% more than carrot juice
Minerals: grapefruit juice vs carrot juice
- Calcium: carrot juice 167% more than grapefruit juice
- Iron: carrot juice 130% more than grapefruit juice
- Magnessium: carrot juice 17% more than grapefruit juice
- Phosphorus: grapefruit juice 42% more than carrot juice
- Potassium: carrot juice 80% more than grapefruit juice
- Sodium: carrot juice 6500% more than grapefruit juice
- Zink: grapefruit juice 42% more than carrot juice
Compares of grapefruit juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Apple Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Orange Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- Grapefruit Juice vs Carrot Juice
- see all compares of grapefruit juice
Compares of carrot juice
- Calories from Grapefruit juice
- Calories of Eel (fillet, meat)
- Calories in Mozzarella cheese
- Vermouth calories per 100g
- French baguette carbs per 100g
- Calamari rings protein per 100g
- Animal crackers fat per 100g
- How many calories does prosciutto have?
- Calories in a half of Chex Mix
- Calories in whole Chex Mix
- Calories for one, two or more Chex Mix
- How much protein in pepper jack cheese?
- Grapefruit Juice vs Tomato Juice nutrition
- Grapefruit Juice vs Cranberry Juice calories
- Pineapple Juice vs Carrot Juice protein
- Pineapple Juice vs Tomato Juice sugar
- Pineapple Juice vs Cranberry Juice vitamins
- Pineapple Juice vs Agave Syrup dietary fiber
- Carrot Juice vs Tomato Juice vitaminium C
- Carrot Juice vs Cranberry Juice magnessium
- Tomato Juice vs Cranberry Juice potassium