Grape Juice vs Tomato Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Grape juice
At first glance, you can see that in grape juice is much more calories than in tomato juice.
Grape juice has 60 kcal per 100g and tomato juice 17 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 253%.
In grape juice and in tomato juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare grape juice with tomato juice in details.
Fact 2: Grape juice And Tomato juice Nutrition Difference
- Calories: grape juice - 253% more than tomato juice
- Carbohydrates: grape juice - 318% more than tomato juice
- Fat: tomato juice - 123% more than grape juice
- Dietary fiber: tomato juice - 100% more than grape juice
- Protein: tomato juice - 130% more than grape juice
- Water: tomato juice - 12% more than grape juice
Tomato juice vs Grape juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Grape juice||Tomato juice|
|Carbohydrates||14.77 g||3.53 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.29 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.37 g||0.85 g|
|Water||84.51 g||94.24 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.25 mg||0.39 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||217 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||10 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.015 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.133 mg||0.673 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.032 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium C||25 mg||70.1 mg|
Less protein in grape juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in grape juice is less protein than in tomato juice.
There is 0.85g per 100g of tomato juice and 0.37g per 100g of grape juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 130%.
More carbohydrates in grape juice
In grape juice is more carbohydrates than in tomato juice.
There is 3.53g/100g of carbohydrates in tomato juice and 14.77g/100g in grape juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 318%.
Less fat in grape juice
In grape juice is less fats than in tomato juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.29g/100g of fats in tomato juice and 0.13g/100g in grape juice. In this case difference is about 123%.
- Carbohydrates14.77 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.37 g
- Water84.51 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: tomato juice vs grape juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tomato juice 488% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tomato juice 420% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tomato juice 406% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium B6: tomato juice 119% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium C: tomato juice 180% more than grape juice
Minerals: grape juice vs tomato juice
- Calcium: grape juice 10% more than tomato juice
- Iron: tomato juice 56% more than grape juice
- Magnessium: tomato juice 10% more than grape juice
- Phosphorus: tomato juice 475% more than grape juice
- Potassium: tomato juice 109% more than grape juice
- Sodium: tomato juice 100% more than grape juice
- Zink: tomato juice 475% more than grape juice
Compares of grape juice
- Grape Juice vs Apple Juice
- Grape Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Grape Juice vs Orange Juice
- Grape Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Grape Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- Grape Juice vs Tomato Juice
- see all compares of grape juice
Compares of tomato juice
- Calories from Grape juice
- Calories of Red wine
- Calories in Beef jerky
- Pierogi Ruskie calories per 100g
- Bran muffin carbs per 100g
- Reuben sandwich protein per 100g
- Laffy Taffy Candy fat per 100g
- How many calories does potato patty have?
- Calories in a half of Strawberry Pop Tart
- Calories in whole Strawberry Pop Tart
- Calories for one, two or more Strawberry Pop Tart
- How much protein in rainbow roll sushi?
- Lemon Juice vs Orange Juice nutrition
- Lemon Juice vs Grapefruit Juice calories
- Lemon Juice vs Pineapple Juice protein
- Lemon Juice vs Tomato Juice sugar
- Lemon Juice vs Cranberry Juice vitamins
- Orange Juice vs Cherry Juice dietary fiber
- Orange Juice vs Grapefruit Juice vitaminium C
- Orange Juice vs Pineapple Juice magnessium
- Orange Juice vs Raspberry Juice potassium