Grape Juice vs Pineapple Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Grape juice
At first glance, you can see that in grape juice is more calories than in pineapple juice.
Grape juice has 60 kcal per 100g and pineapple juice 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13%.
In grape juice and in pineapple juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare grape juice with pineapple juice in details.
Fact 2: Grape juice And Pineapple juice Nutrition Difference
- Calories: grape juice - 13% more than pineapple juice
- Carbohydrates: grape juice - 15% more than pineapple juice
- Fat: grape juice - 8% more than pineapple juice
- Dietary fiber: pineapple juice - 0% more than grape juice
- Protein: grape juice - 3% more than pineapple juice
- Water: pineapple juice - 2% more than grape juice
Pineapple juice vs Grape juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Grape juice||Pineapple juice|
|Carbohydrates||14.77 g||12.87 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.37 g||0.36 g|
|Water||84.51 g||86.37 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.25 mg||0.31 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||130 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.015 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.133 mg||0.199 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.032 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium C||25 mg||43.8 mg|
More protein in grape juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in grape juice is more protein than in pineapple juice.
There is 0.36g per 100g of pineapple juice and 0.37g per 100g of grape juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 3%.
More carbohydrates in grape juice
In grape juice is more carbohydrates than in pineapple juice.
There is 12.87g/100g of carbohydrates in pineapple juice and 14.77g/100g in grape juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 15%.
More fat in grape juice
In grape juice is more fats than in pineapple juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pineapple juice and 0.13g/100g in grape juice. In this case difference is about 8%.
- Carbohydrates14.77 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.37 g
- Water84.51 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: pineapple juice vs grape juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pineapple juice 241% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pineapple juice 40% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pineapple juice 50% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple juice 213% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium C: pineapple juice 75% more than grape juice
Minerals: grape juice vs pineapple juice
- Calcium: pineapple juice 18% more than grape juice
- Iron: pineapple juice 24% more than grape juice
- Magnessium: pineapple juice 20% more than grape juice
- Phosphorus: grape juice 33% more than pineapple juice
- Potassium: pineapple juice 25% more than grape juice
- Sodium: grape juice 150% more than pineapple juice
- Zink: grape juice 33% more than pineapple juice
Compares of grape juice
- Grape Juice vs Apple Juice
- Grape Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Grape Juice vs Orange Juice
- Grape Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Grape Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- Grape Juice vs Tomato Juice
- see all compares of grape juice
Compares of pineapple juice
- Calories from Grape juice
- Calories of Red wine
- Calories in Beef jerky
- Pierogi Ruskie calories per 100g
- Bran muffin carbs per 100g
- Reuben sandwich protein per 100g
- Laffy Taffy Candy fat per 100g
- How many calories does potato patty have?
- Calories in a half of Strawberry Pop Tart
- Calories in whole Strawberry Pop Tart
- Calories for one, two or more Strawberry Pop Tart
- How much protein in rainbow roll sushi?
- Grape Juice vs Tomato Juice nutrition
- Lemon Juice vs Orange Juice calories
- Lemon Juice vs Grapefruit Juice protein
- Lemon Juice vs Pineapple Juice sugar
- Lemon Juice vs Tomato Juice vitamins
- Lemon Juice vs Cranberry Juice dietary fiber
- Orange Juice vs Cherry Juice vitaminium C
- Orange Juice vs Grapefruit Juice magnessium
- Orange Juice vs Pineapple Juice potassium