Grape Juice vs Orange Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Grape juice
At first glance, you can see that in grape juice is less calories than in orange juice.
Grape juice has 60 kcal per 100g and orange juice 45 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 33 %.
In grape juice and in orange juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare grape juice with orange juice in details.
Fact 2: Grape juice And Orange juice Nutrition Difference
Orange juice vs Grape juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Grape juice||Orange juice|
|Carbohydrates||14.77 g||10.4 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.37 g||0.7 g|
|Water||84.51 g||88.3 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.25 mg||0.2 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||200 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.015 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.133 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.032 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium C||25 mg||50 mg|
Less protein in grape juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in grape juice is less protein than in orange juice.
There is 0.7g per 100g of orange juice and 0.37g per 100g of grape juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 89 %.
More carbohydrates in grape juice
In grape juice is more carbohydrates than in orange juice.
There is 10.4g/100g of carbohydrates in orange juice and 14.77g/100g in grape juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 42 %.
Less fat in grape juice
In grape juice is less fats than in orange juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in orange juice and 0.13g/100g in grape juice. In this case difference is about 54 %.
- Carbohydrates14.77 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.37 g
- Water84.51 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: orange juice vs grape juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): orange juice 429% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): orange juice 100% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): orange juice 201% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium B6: orange juice 25% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium C: orange juice 100% more than grape juice
Minerals: grape juice vs orange juice
- Calcium: orange juice 0% more than grape juice
- Iron: grape juice 25% more than orange juice
- Magnessium: orange juice 10% more than grape juice
- Phosphorus: grape juice 300% more than orange juice
- Potassium: orange juice 92% more than grape juice
- Sodium: grape juice 400% more than orange juice
- Zink: grape juice 300% more than orange juice
Compares of grape juice
- Grape Juice vs Apple Juice
- Grape Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Grape Juice vs Orange Juice
- Grape Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Grape Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- Grape Juice vs Tomato Juice
- see all compares of grape juice
Compares of orange juice
- Calories from Grape juice
- Calories of Red wine
- Calories in Beef jerky
- Pierogi Ruskie calories per 100g
- Bran muffin carbs per 100g
- Reuben sandwich protein per 100g
- Laffy Taffy Candy fat per 100g
- How many calories does potato patty have?
- Calories in a half of Strawberry Pop Tart
- Calories in whole Strawberry Pop Tart
- Calories for one, two or more Strawberry Pop Tart
- How much protein in rainbow roll sushi?
- Grape Juice vs Cherry Juice nutrition
- Grape Juice vs Pineapple Juice calories
- Grape Juice vs Tomato Juice protein
- Lemon Juice vs Orange Juice sugar
- Lemon Juice vs Grapefruit Juice vitamins
- Lemon Juice vs Pineapple Juice dietary fiber
- Lemon Juice vs Tomato Juice vitaminium C
- Lemon Juice vs Cranberry Juice magnessium
- Orange Juice vs Cherry Juice potassium