Gouda Cheese vs Mozzarella Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Gouda cheese vs mozzarella - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in gouda cheese is more calories than in mozzarella.
Gouda cheese has 356 kcal per 100g and mozzarella 280 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 21 %.
In gouda cheese and in mozzarella most calories came from fat.
gouda cheese or mozzarella - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: gouda cheese - 21% more than mozzarella.
- Carbohydrates: mozzarella - 40% more than gouda cheese.
- Fat: gouda cheese - 38% more than mozzarella.
- Protein: mozzarella - 10% more than gouda cheese.
- Water: mozzarella - 20% more than gouda cheese.
Gouda cheese vs mozzarella: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Gouda cheese||Mozzarella cheese|
|Carbohydrates||2.22 g||3.1 g|
|Fat||27.44 g||17.1 g|
|Protein||24.94 g||27.5 g|
|Water||41.46 g||49.9 g|
|Calcium||700 mg||731 mg|
|Iron||0.24 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||26 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||1.8 mg|
|Potassium||121 mg||95 mg|
|Sodium||819 mg||16 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.334 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.063 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.021 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in gouda cheese is less protein than in mozzarella.
There is 27.5g per 100g of mozzarella and 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 10 %.
Where is more carbs?
In gouda cheese is less carbohydrates than in mozzarella.
There is 3.1g/100g of carbohydrates in mozzarella and 2.22g/100g in gouda cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 40 %.
Where is more fats?
In gouda cheese is more fats than in mozzarella.
Tables below show us that there is 17.1g/100g of fats in mozzarella and 27.44g/100g in gouda cheese. In this case difference is about 38 %.
See tables below to compare gouda cheese with mozzarella in details.
- Carbohydrates2.22 g
- Fat27.44 g
- Protein24.94 g
- Water41.46 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | shredded
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 69% FAT
gouda cheese or mozzarella - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gouda cheese - 33% more than mozzarella.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mozzarella - 2% more than gouda cheese.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mozzarella - 90% more than gouda cheese.
- Vitaminium B6: mozzarella - 0% more than gouda cheese.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): gouda cheese - 57% more than mozzarella.
- Vitaminium E: gouda cheese - 38% more than mozzarella.
- Vitaminium K: mozzarella - 0% more than gouda cheese.
gouda cheese or mozzarella - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: mozzarella - 4% more than gouda cheese.
- Iron: mozzarella - 4% more than gouda cheese.
- Magnessium: gouda cheese - 10% more than mozzarella.
- Phosphorus: gouda cheese - 22% more than mozzarella.
- Potassium: gouda cheese - 21% more than mozzarella.
- Sodium: gouda cheese - 98% more than mozzarella.
- Zink: gouda cheese - 22% more than mozzarella.
Compares of gouda cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- Brie vs Gouda Cheese
- Camembert vs Gouda Cheese
- White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- White Cheese (Lowfat) vs Gouda Cheese
Compares of mozzarella
- Calories from Gouda cheese
- Calories of Avocado oil
- Calories in Dried cherries
- Vodka calories per 100g
- Veal carbs per 100g
- Persian cucumber protein per 100g
- Tortellini fat per 100g
- How many calories does celery stalk have?
- Calories in a half of flan
- Calories in whole flan
- Calories for one, two or more flan
- Calories in tablespoon of flan
- Calories in slice of flan
- How much protein in rice and chicken?
- Gouda Cheese vs Halloumi nutrition
- Gouda Cheese vs Mascarpone calories
- Gouda Cheese vs Smoked Cheese protein
- Gouda Cheese vs Scrambled Egg sugar
- Gouda Cheese vs Kefir vitamins
- Gouda Cheese vs Omelette dietary fiber
- Parmesan vs Swiss Cheese vitaminium C
- Parmesan vs Buttermilk magnessium
- Parmesan vs Goat's Milk potassium