Gouda Cheese vs Mozzarella Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Gouda cheese vs mozzarella - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in gouda cheese is more calories than in mozzarella.
Gouda cheese has 356 kcal per 100g and mozzarella 280 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 27 %.
In gouda cheese and in mozzarella most calories came from fat.
gouda cheese or mozzarella - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: gouda cheese - 27% more than mozzarella
- Carbohydrates: mozzarella - 40% more than gouda cheese
- Fat: gouda cheese - 60% more than mozzarella
- Protein: mozzarella - 10% more than gouda cheese
- Water: mozzarella - 20% more than gouda cheese
Gouda cheese vs mozzarella nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Gouda cheese||Mozzarella cheese|
|Carbohydrates||2.22 g||3.1 g|
|Fat||27.44 g||17.1 g|
|Protein||24.94 g||27.5 g|
|Water||41.46 g||49.9 g|
|Calcium||700 mg||731 mg|
|Iron||0.24 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||26 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||1.8 mg|
|Potassium||121 mg||95 mg|
|Sodium||819 mg||16 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.334 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.063 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.021 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in gouda cheese is less protein than in mozzarella.
There is 27.5g per 100g of mozzarella and 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 10 %.
In gouda cheese is less carbohydrates than in mozzarella.
There is 3.1g/100g of carbohydrates in mozzarella and 2.22g/100g in gouda cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 40 %.
In gouda cheese is more fats than in mozzarella.
The tables above show us that there is 17.1g/100g of fats in mozzarella and 27.44g/100g in gouda cheese. In this case difference is about 60 %.
See tables below to compare gouda cheese with mozzarella in details.
- Carbohydrates2.22 g
- Fat27.44 g
- Protein24.94 g
- Water41.46 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | shredded
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 69% FAT
Vitamins: mozzarella vs gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gouda cheese 50% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mozzarella 2% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mozzarella 90% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B6: mozzarella 0% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): gouda cheese 133% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium E: gouda cheese 60% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium K: mozzarella 0% more than gouda cheese
Minerals: gouda cheese vs mozzarella
- Calcium: mozzarella 4% more than gouda cheese
- Iron: mozzarella 4% more than gouda cheese
- Magnessium: gouda cheese 12% more than mozzarella
- Phosphorus: gouda cheese 28% more than mozzarella
- Potassium: gouda cheese 27% more than mozzarella
- Sodium: gouda cheese 5019% more than mozzarella
- Zink: gouda cheese 28% more than mozzarella
Compares of gouda cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Brie
- Gouda Cheese vs Camembert
- Gouda Cheese vs White Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of gouda cheese
Compares of mozzarella
- Calories from Gouda cheese
- Calories of Avocado oil
- Calories in Dried cranberries
- Whisky (whiskey) calories per 100g
- Horseflesh carbs per 100g
- Sierra Mist protein per 100g
- Pumpkin bread fat per 100g
- How many calories does coconut flour have?
- Calories in a half of cooked wild rice
- Calories in whole cooked wild rice
- Calories for one, two or more cooked wild rice
- How much protein in cooked soba noodles?