Gouda Cheese vs Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Gouda cheese
At first glance, you can see that in gouda cheese is much less calories than in butter.
Gouda cheese has 356 kcal per 100g and butter 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 101%.
In gouda cheese and in butter most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare gouda cheese with butter in details.
Fact 2: Gouda cheese And Butter Nutrition Difference
Butter vs Gouda cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Gouda cheese||Butter|
|Carbohydrates||2.22 g||0.06 g|
|Fat||27.44 g||81.11 g|
|Protein||24.94 g||0.85 g|
|Water||41.46 g||16.17 g|
|Calcium||700 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||0.24 mg||0.02 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||121 mg||24 mg|
|Sodium||819 mg||11 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.334 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.063 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.021 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||2.32 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.007 mg|
More protein in gouda cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in gouda cheese is more protein than in butter.
There is 0.85g per 100g of butter and 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2834%.
More carbohydrates in gouda cheese
In gouda cheese is more carbohydrates than in butter.
There is 0.06g/100g of carbohydrates in butter and 2.22g/100g in gouda cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3600%.
Less fat in gouda cheese
In gouda cheese is less fats than in butter.
The tables above show us that there is 81.11g/100g of fats in butter and 27.44g/100g in gouda cheese. In this case difference is about 196%.
- Carbohydrates2.22 g
- Fat27.44 g
- Protein24.94 g
- Water41.46 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | shredded
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 69% FAT
Vitamins: butter vs gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gouda cheese 500% more than butter
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): gouda cheese 882% more than butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): gouda cheese 50% more than butter
- Vitaminium B6: gouda cheese 2567% more than butter
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): gouda cheese 600% more than butter
- Vitaminium E: butter 867% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium K: butter 250% more than gouda cheese
Minerals: gouda cheese vs butter
- Calcium: gouda cheese 2817% more than butter
- Iron: gouda cheese 1100% more than butter
- Magnessium: gouda cheese 1350% more than butter
- Phosphorus: butter 204% more than gouda cheese
- Potassium: gouda cheese 404% more than butter
- Sodium: gouda cheese 7345% more than butter
- Zink: butter 204% more than gouda cheese
Compares of gouda cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Brie
- Gouda Cheese vs Camembert
- Gouda Cheese vs White Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of gouda cheese
Compares of butter
- Calories from Gouda cheese
- Calories of Avocado oil
- Calories in Dried cranberries
- Whisky (whiskey) calories per 100g
- Horseflesh carbs per 100g
- Sierra Mist protein per 100g
- Pumpkin bread fat per 100g
- How many calories does coconut flour have?
- Calories in a half of cooked wild rice
- Calories in whole cooked wild rice
- Calories for one, two or more cooked wild rice
- How much protein in cooked soba noodles?