Goji Berries vs Raisins: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Goji berries
At first glance, you can see that in Goji berries is more calories than in raisins.
Goji berries has 349 kcal per 100g and raisins 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 17%.
In Goji berries and in raisins most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare Goji berries with raisins in details.
Fact 2: Goji berries And Raisins Nutrition Difference
Raisins vs Goji berries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Goji berries||Raisins|
|Carbohydrates||68 g||79.32 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||14.26 g||3.3 g|
|Calcium||190 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||6.8 mg||1.79 mg|
|Sodium||298 mg||26 mg|
|Vitaminium C||48.4 mg||2.3 mg|
More protein in Goji berries
It is aslo easy to see see that in Goji berries is more protein than in raisins.
There is 3.3g per 100g of raisins and 14.26g per 100g of Goji berries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 332%.
Less carbohydrates in Goji berries
In Goji berries is less carbohydrates than in raisins.
There is 79.32g/100g of carbohydrates in raisins and 68g/100g in Goji berries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 17%.
More fat in Goji berries
In Goji berries is more fats than in raisins.
The tables above show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in raisins and 0.39g/100g in Goji berries. In this case difference is about 56%.
- Carbohydrates68 g
- Fat0.39 g
- Dietary fiber10 g
- Protein14.26 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 82% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Compares of Goji berries
- Goji Berries vs Dates
- Goji Berries vs Dried Apricots
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cherries
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cranberries
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig
- Goji Berries vs Prunes
- see all compares of Goji berries
Compares of raisins
- Calories from Goji berries
- Calories of Gooseberry
- Calories in Grapes
- Grapefruit calories per 100g
- Guava carbs per 100g
- Jackfruit protein per 100g
- Jujube fat per 100g
- How many calories does kiwi have?
- Calories in a half of lemon
- Calories in whole lemon
- Calories for one, two or more lemons
- How much protein in loquat fruit?
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries nutrition
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig calories
- Dried Apricots vs Prunes protein
- Dried Apricots vs Raisins sugar
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries vitamins
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes dietary fiber
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins vitaminium C
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig magnessium
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes potassium