Goji Berries vs Prunes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Goji berries
At first glance, you can see that in Goji berries is more calories than in prunes.
Goji berries has 349 kcal per 100g and prunes 240 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 45%.
In Goji berries and in prunes most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare Goji berries with prunes in details.
Fact 2: Goji berries And Prunes Nutrition Difference
Prunes vs Goji berries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Goji berries||Prunes|
|Carbohydrates||68 g||63.88 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||0.38 g|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||14.26 g||2.18 g|
|Calcium||190 mg||43 mg|
|Iron||6.8 mg||0.93 mg|
|Sodium||298 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium C||48.4 mg||0.6 mg|
More protein in Goji berries
It is aslo easy to see see that in Goji berries is more protein than in prunes.
There is 2.18g per 100g of prunes and 14.26g per 100g of Goji berries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 554%.
More carbohydrates in Goji berries
In Goji berries is more carbohydrates than in prunes.
There is 63.88g/100g of carbohydrates in prunes and 68g/100g in Goji berries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 6%.
More fat in Goji berries
In Goji berries is more fats than in prunes.
The tables above show us that there is 0.38g/100g of fats in prunes and 0.39g/100g in Goji berries. In this case difference is about 3%.
- Carbohydrates68 g
- Fat0.39 g
- Dietary fiber10 g
- Protein14.26 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 82% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Compares of Goji berries
- Goji Berries vs Dates
- Goji Berries vs Dried Apricots
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cherries
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cranberries
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig
- Goji Berries vs Prunes
- see all compares of Goji berries
Compares of prunes
- Calories from Goji berries
- Calories of Gooseberry
- Calories in Grapes
- Grapefruit calories per 100g
- Guava carbs per 100g
- Jackfruit protein per 100g
- Jujube fat per 100g
- How many calories does kiwi have?
- Calories in a half of lemon
- Calories in whole lemon
- Calories for one, two or more lemons
- How much protein in loquat fruit?
- Goji Berries vs Raisins nutrition
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries calories
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig protein
- Dried Apricots vs Prunes sugar
- Dried Apricots vs Raisins vitamins
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries dietary fiber
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes vitaminium C
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins magnessium
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig potassium