Goji Berries vs Dried Cranberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Goji berries vs dried cranberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in Goji berries is more calories than in dried cranberries.
Goji berries has 349 kcal per 100g and dried cranberries 308 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 12 %.
In Goji berries and in dried cranberries most calories came from carbs.
Goji berries or dried cranberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: Goji berries - 12% more than dried cranberries.
- Carbohydrates: dried cranberries - 22% more than Goji berries.
- Fat: dried cranberries - 179% more than Goji berries.
- Dietary fiber: Goji berries - 47% more than dried cranberries.
- Protein: Goji berries - 99% more than dried cranberries.
Goji berries vs dried cranberries: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Goji berries||Dried cranberries|
|Carbohydrates||68 g||82.8 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||1.09 g|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||5.3 g|
|Protein||14.26 g||0.17 g|
|Calcium||190 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||6.8 mg||0.39 mg|
|Sodium||298 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium C||48.4 mg||0.2 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in Goji berries is more protein than in dried cranberries.
There is 0.17g per 100g of dried cranberries and 14.26g per 100g of Goji berries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 99 %.
Where is more carbs?
In Goji berries is less carbohydrates than in dried cranberries.
There is 82.8g/100g of carbohydrates in dried cranberries and 68g/100g in Goji berries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 22 %.
Where is more fats?
In Goji berries is less fats than in dried cranberries.
Tables below show us that there is 1.09g/100g of fats in dried cranberries and 0.39g/100g in Goji berries. In this case difference is about 179 %.
See tables below to compare Goji berries with dried cranberries in details.
- Carbohydrates68 g
- Fat0.39 g
- Dietary fiber10 g
- Protein14.26 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 82% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Goji berries or dried cranberries - where is more vitamins?
Goji berries or dried cranberries - where is more minerals?
Compares of Goji berries
- Dates vs Goji Berries
- Goji Berries vs Dried Apricots
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cherries
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cranberries
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig
- Goji Berries vs Dried Pears
Compares of dried cranberries
- Calories from Goji berries
- Calories of Gooseberry
- Calories in Grapes
- Grapefruit calories per 100g
- Guava carbs per 100g
- Jackfruit protein per 100g
- Jujube fat per 100g
- How many calories does kiwi have?
- Calories in a half of lemon
- Calories in whole lemon
- Calories for one, two or more lemons
- How much protein in loquat fruit?
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig nutrition
- Goji Berries vs Dried Pears calories
- Goji Berries vs Prunes protein
- Goji Berries vs Raisins sugar
- Goji Berries vs Dried Agave vitamins
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cherries dietary fiber
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries vitaminium C
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig magnessium
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Pears potassium