Goji Berries vs Dried Cherries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Goji berries
At first glance, you can see that in Goji berries is just a little more calories than in dried cherries.
Goji berries has 349 kcal per 100g and dried cherries 333 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 5%.
In Goji berries and in dried cherries most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare Goji berries with dried cherries in details.
Goji berries And Dried cherries Nutrition Difference
Goji berries - 5% more than dried cherries
dried cherries - 18% more than Goji berries
dried cherries - 87% more than Goji berries
- Dietary fiber:
Goji berries - 300% more than dried cherries
Goji berries - 1041% more than dried cherries
Dried cherries vs Goji berries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Goji berries||Dried cherries|
|Carbohydrates||68 g||80.45 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||0.73 g|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||2.5 g|
|Protein||14.26 g||1.25 g|
|Calcium||190 mg||38 mg|
|Iron||6.8 mg||0.68 mg|
|Sodium||298 mg||13 mg|
|Vitaminium C||48.4 mg||19.3 mg|
More protein in Goji berries
It is aslo easy to see see that in Goji berries is more protein than in dried cherries.
There is 1.25g per 100g of dried cherries and 14.26g per 100g of Goji berries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1041%.
Less carbohydrates in Goji berries
In Goji berries is less carbohydrates than in dried cherries.
There is 80.45g/100g of carbohydrates in dried cherries and 68g/100g in Goji berries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 18%.
Less fat in Goji berries
In Goji berries is less fats than in dried cherries.
The tables above show us that there is 0.73g/100g of fats in dried cherries and 0.39g/100g in Goji berries. In this case difference is about 87%.
- Carbohydrates68 g
- Fat0.39 g
- Dietary fiber10 g
- Protein14.26 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 82% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
- Carbohydrates80.45 g
- Fat0.73 g
- Dietary fiber2.5 g
- Protein1.25 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: dried cherries vs Goji berries
- Vitaminium C:
Goji berries - 151% more than dried cherries
Minerals: Goji berries vs dried cherries
Goji berries - 400% more than dried cherries
Goji berries - 900% more than dried cherries
Goji berries - 2192% more than dried cherries
Compares of Goji berries
- Goji Berries vs Dates
- Goji Berries vs Dried Apricots
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cherries
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cranberries
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig
- Goji Berries vs Prunes
- see all compares of Goji berries
Compares of dried cherries
- Calories from Goji berries
- Calories of Gooseberry
- Calories in Grapes
- Grapefruit calories per 100g
- Guava carbs per 100g
- Jackfruit protein per 100g
- Jujube fat per 100g
- How many calories does kiwi have?
- Calories in a half of lemon
- Calories in whole lemon
- Calories for one, two or more lemons
- How much protein in loquat fruit?
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cranberries nutrition
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig calories
- Goji Berries vs Prunes protein
- Goji Berries vs Raisins sugar
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cranberries vitamins
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig dietary fiber
- Dried Apricots vs Prunes vitaminium C
- Dried Apricots vs Raisins magnessium
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries potassium
Healthy diet and healthy lifestyle promoter