Goat Cheese vs Greek Yoghurt: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Goat cheese
At first glance, you can see that in goat cheese is much more calories than in Greek yoghurt.
Goat cheese has 364 kcal per 100g and Greek yoghurt 59 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 517%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in goat cheese cames from fat and in Greek yoghurt from protein.
See tables below to compare goat cheese with Greek yoghurt in details.
Fact 2: Goat cheese And Greek yoghurt Nutrition Difference
Greek yoghurt vs Goat cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Goat cheese||Greek yoghurt|
|Carbohydrates||0.12 g||3.6 g|
|Fat||29.84 g||0.39 g|
|Protein||21.58 g||10.19 g|
|Water||45.52 g||85.1 g|
|Calcium||298 mg||110 mg|
|Iron||1.62 mg||0.07 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.5 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||158 mg||141 mg|
|Sodium||415 mg||36 mg|
|Zink||2.5 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.072 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.676 mg||0.278 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.148 mg||0.208 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.06 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.002 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.26 mg||0.01 mg|
More protein in goat cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in goat cheese is more protein than in Greek yoghurt.
There is 10.19g per 100g of Greek yoghurt and 21.58g per 100g of goat cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 112%.
Less carbohydrates in goat cheese
In goat cheese is less carbohydrates than in Greek yoghurt.
There is 3.6g/100g of carbohydrates in Greek yoghurt and 0.12g/100g in goat cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 2900%.
More fat in goat cheese
In goat cheese is more fats than in Greek yoghurt.
The tables above show us that there is 0.39g/100g of fats in Greek yoghurt and 29.84g/100g in goat cheese. In this case difference is about 7551%.
- Carbohydrates0.12 g
- Fat29.84 g
- Protein21.58 g
- Water45.52 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 24% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: Greek yoghurt vs goat cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): goat cheese 213% more than Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): goat cheese 143% more than Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goat cheese 452% more than Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B6: Greek yoghurt 5% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Greek yoghurt 250% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium E: goat cheese 2500% more than Greek yoghurt
Minerals: goat cheese vs Greek yoghurt
- Calcium: goat cheese 171% more than Greek yoghurt
- Iron: goat cheese 2214% more than Greek yoghurt
- Magnessium: goat cheese 164% more than Greek yoghurt
- Phosphorus: goat cheese 150% more than Greek yoghurt
- Potassium: goat cheese 12% more than Greek yoghurt
- Sodium: goat cheese 1053% more than Greek yoghurt
- Zink: goat cheese 150% more than Greek yoghurt
Compares of goat cheese
- Goat Cheese vs Brie
- Goat Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Goat Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Goat Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- Goat Cheese vs Parmesan
- Goat Cheese vs Swiss Cheese
- see all compares of goat cheese
Compares of Greek yoghurt
- Calories from Goat cheese
- Calories of Frankfurters
- Calories in Smoked bacon
- Perch calories per 100g
- Frog legs carbs per 100g
- Mixed berries protein per 100g
- Cooked spinach fat per 100g
- How many calories does veggie pizza have?
- Calories in a half of Yukon Gold potato
- Calories in whole Yukon Gold potato
- Calories for one, two or more Yukon Gold potatoes
- How much protein in tostada?
- Goat Cheese vs Mozzarella nutrition
- Goat Cheese vs Cheddar calories
- Goat Cheese vs Halloumi protein
- Goat Cheese" vs Mascarpone sugar
- Sour Cream 18% vs Natural Yogurt vitamins
- Sour Cream vs Greek Yoghurt dietary fiber
- Sour Cream vs Cheddar vitaminium C
- Sour Cream vs Margarine magnessium
- Sour Cream vs Mozzarella potassium