Goat Cheese vs Cream Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Goat cheese
At first glance, you can see that in goat cheese is just a little more calories than in cream cheese.
Goat cheese has 364 kcal per 100g and cream cheese 350 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4%.
In goat cheese and in cream cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare goat cheese with cream cheese in details.
Fact 2: Goat cheese And Cream cheese Nutrition Difference
Cream cheese vs Goat cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Goat cheese||Cream cheese|
|Carbohydrates||0.12 g||5.52 g|
|Fat||29.84 g||34.44 g|
|Protein||21.58 g||6.15 g|
|Water||45.52 g||52.62 g|
|Calcium||298 mg||97 mg|
|Iron||1.62 mg||0.11 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||158 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||415 mg||314 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.072 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.676 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.148 mg||0.091 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.06 mg||0.056 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.002 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.26 mg||0.86 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.003 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in goat cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in goat cheese is more protein than in cream cheese.
There is 6.15g per 100g of cream cheese and 21.58g per 100g of goat cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 251%.
Less carbohydrates in goat cheese
In goat cheese is less carbohydrates than in cream cheese.
There is 5.52g/100g of carbohydrates in cream cheese and 0.12g/100g in goat cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4500%.
Less fat in goat cheese
In goat cheese is less fats than in cream cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 34.44g/100g of fats in cream cheese and 29.84g/100g in goat cheese. In this case difference is about 15%.
- Carbohydrates0.12 g
- Fat29.84 g
- Protein21.58 g
- Water45.52 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 24% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: cream cheese vs goat cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): goat cheese 213% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): goat cheese 194% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goat cheese 1162% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B6: goat cheese 7% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cream cheese 350% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium E: cream cheese 231% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium K: goat cheese 50% more than cream cheese
Minerals: goat cheese vs cream cheese
Compares of goat cheese
- Goat Cheese vs Brie
- Goat Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Goat Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Goat Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- Goat Cheese vs Parmesan
- Goat Cheese vs Swiss Cheese
- see all compares of goat cheese
Compares of cream cheese
- Calories from Goat cheese
- Calories of Frankfurters
- Calories in Smoked bacon
- Perch calories per 100g
- Frog legs carbs per 100g
- Mixed berries protein per 100g
- Cooked spinach fat per 100g
- How many calories does veggie pizza have?
- Calories in a half of Yukon Gold potato
- Calories in whole Yukon Gold potato
- Calories for one, two or more Yukon Gold potatoes
- How much protein in tostada?
- Goat Cheese vs Paneer Cheese nutrition
- Goat Cheese vs Ricotta Cheese calories
- Goat Cheese vs Queso Fresco Cheese protein
- Goat Cheese vs Cream Cheese sugar
- Sour Cream vs Coconut Milk vitamins
- Sour Cream vs Skimmed Milk dietary fiber
- Sour Cream vs Coffee Creamer vitaminium C
- Sour Cream vs Cream Cheese magnessium
- Milk Powder vs Coffee Creamer potassium