Gin vs Whisky (Whiskey): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Gin
At first glance, you can see that in gin is just a little more calories than in whisky.
Gin has 231 kcal per 100g and whisky 250 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8 %.
In gin and in whisky most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare gin with whisky in details.
Fact 2: Gin And Whisky Nutrition Difference
Whisky vs Gin: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Gin||Whisky (whiskey)|
|Water||66.6 g||63.9 g|
|Iron||0.04 mg||0.02 mg|
|Phosphorus||4 mg||3 mg|
|Potassium||2 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.006 mg||0.008 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.004 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.013 mg||0.05 mg|
- Water66.6 g
100g | ounce | single piece | glass | cup | small glass | bottle 0,7 | bottle 1,0
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: whisky vs gin
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): whisky 33% more than gin
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): gin 300% more than whisky
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): whisky 285% more than gin
Minerals: gin vs whisky
Compares of gin
- Gin vs White Wine
- Gin vs Beer
- Gin vs Rum
- Gin vs Vodka
- Gin vs Whisky
- Gin vs Red Wine
- see all compares of gin
Compares of whisky
- Calories from Gin
- Calories of Peanut butter
- Calories in Peach cobbler
- Ranch dip calories per 100g
- Venison (deer meat) carbs per 100g
- Homemade pizza protein per 100g
- Bing cherries fat per 100g
- How many calories does flatbread have?
- Calories in a half of mixed vegetables
- Calories in whole mixed vegetables
- Calories for one, two or more mixed vegetables
- How much protein in seafood salad?