Gin vs Vodka: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Gin vs vodka - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in gin is just a little the same number of calories as in vodka.
Gin has 231 kcal per 100g and vodka 231 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0 %.
In gin and in vodka most calories came from carbs.
gin or vodka - where is more nutrients?
Gin vs vodka: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Water||66.6 g||66.6 g|
|Iron||0.04 mg||0.01 mg|
|Phosphorus||4 mg||5 mg|
|Potassium||2 mg||1 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.006 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.004 mg||0.007 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that there is the same amount of protein in gin and vodka - 0g/100g.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in gin and vodka - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
There is the same amount of fat in gin and vodka - 0g/100g.
See tables below to compare gin with vodka in details.
- Water66.6 g
100g | ounce | single piece | glass | cup | small glass | bottle 0,7 | bottle 1,0
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
gin or vodka - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gin - 17% more than vodka.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): vodka - 75% more than gin.
gin or vodka - where is more minerals?
Compares of gin
Compares of vodka
- Calories from Gin
- Calories of Peanut butter
- Calories in Peach cobbler
- Ranch dip calories per 100g
- Venison (deer meat) carbs per 100g
- Homemade pizza protein per 100g
- Bing cherries fat per 100g
- How many calories does flatbread have?
- Calories in a half of mixed vegetables
- Calories in whole mixed vegetables
- Calories for one, two or more mixed vegetables
- How much protein in seafood salad?