Gin vs Rum: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Gin vs rum - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in gin is just a little the same number of calories as in rum.
Gin has 231 kcal per 100g and rum 231 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0 %.
In gin and in rum most calories came from carbs.
gin or rum - where is more nutrients?
Gin vs rum nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Water||66.6 g||66.6 g|
|Iron||0.04 mg||0.12 mg|
|Phosphorus||4 mg||5 mg|
|Potassium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.006 mg||0.008 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that there is the same amount of protein in gin and rum - 0g/100g.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in gin and rum - 0g/100g.
There is the same amount of fat in gin and rum - 0g/100g.
See tables below to compare gin with rum in details.
- Water66.6 g
100g | ounce | single piece | glass | cup | small glass | bottle 0,7 | bottle 1,0
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of gin
- Gin vs White Wine
- Gin vs Beer
- Gin vs Rum
- Gin vs Vodka
- Gin vs Whisky
- Gin vs Red Wine
- see all compares of gin
Compares of rum
- Calories from Gin
- Calories of Peanut butter
- Calories in Peach cobbler
- Ranch dip calories per 100g
- Venison (deer meat) carbs per 100g
- Homemade pizza protein per 100g
- Bing cherries fat per 100g
- How many calories does flatbread have?
- Calories in a half of mixed vegetables
- Calories in whole mixed vegetables
- Calories for one, two or more mixed vegetables
- How much protein in seafood salad?