Gin vs Rum: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Gin
At first glance, you can see that in gin is just a little less calories than in rum.
Gin has 231 kcal per 100g and rum 231 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In gin and in rum most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare gin with rum in details.
Gin And Rum Nutrition Difference
- Water66.6 g
100g | ounce | single piece | glass | cup | small glass | bottle 0,7 | bottle 1,0
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of gin
- Gin vs White Wine
- Gin vs Beer
- Gin vs Rum
- Gin vs Vodka
- Gin vs Whisky
- Gin vs Red Wine
- see all compares of gin
Compares of rum
- Calories from Gin
- Calories of Peanut butter
- Calories in Peach cobbler
- Ranch dip calories per 100g
- Venison (deer meat) carbs per 100g
- Homemade pizza protein per 100g
- Bing cherries fat per 100g
- How many calories does flatbread have?
- Calories in a half of mixed vegetables
- Calories in whole mixed vegetables
- Calories for one, two or more mixed vegetables
- How much protein in seafood salad?