Gin vs Red Wine: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Gin vs red wine - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in gin is much more calories than in red wine.
Gin has 231 kcal per 100g and red wine 85 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 63 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in gin cames from carbs and in red wine from protein.
gin or red wine - where is more nutrients?
Gin vs red wine: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Gin||Red wine|
|Water||66.6 g||86.49 g|
|Iron||0.04 mg||0.46 mg|
|Phosphorus||4 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||2 mg||127 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||4 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.006 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.004 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.013 mg||0.224 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.001 mg||0.057 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in gin is protein than in red wine.
There is 0.07g per 100g of red wine and 0g per 100g of gin so using simple math we can see that difference is about 0 %.
Where is more carbs?
In gin is carbohydrates than in red wine.
There is 2.61g/100g of carbohydrates in red wine and 0g/100g in gin so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
Where is more fats?
There is the same amount of fat in gin and red wine - 0g/100g.
See tables below to compare gin with red wine in details.
- Water66.6 g
100g | ounce | single piece | glass | cup | small glass | bottle 0,7 | bottle 1,0
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
gin or red wine - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gin - 17% more than red wine.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): red wine - 675% more than gin.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): red wine - 1623% more than gin.
- Vitaminium B6: red wine - 5600% more than gin.
gin or red wine - where is more minerals?
Compares of gin
Compares of red wine
- Calories from Gin
- Calories of Peanut butter
- Calories in Peach cobbler
- Ranch dip calories per 100g
- Venison (deer meat) carbs per 100g
- Homemade pizza protein per 100g
- Bing cherries fat per 100g
- How many calories does flatbread have?
- Calories in a half of mixed vegetables
- Calories in whole mixed vegetables
- Calories for one, two or more mixed vegetables
- How much protein in seafood salad?