Gin vs Red Wine: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Gin
At first glance, you can see that in gin is much more calories than in red wine.
Gin has 231 kcal per 100g and red wine 85 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 172%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in gin cames from carbs and in red wine from protein.
See tables below to compare gin with red wine in details.
Fact 2: Gin And Red wine Nutrition Difference
Red wine vs Gin: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Gin||Red wine|
|Water||66.6 g||86.49 g|
|Iron||0.04 mg||0.46 mg|
|Phosphorus||4 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||2 mg||127 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||4 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.006 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.004 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.013 mg||0.224 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.001 mg||0.057 mg|
- Water66.6 g
100g | ounce | single piece | glass | cup | small glass | bottle 0,7 | bottle 1,0
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: red wine vs gin
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gin 20% more than red wine
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): red wine 675% more than gin
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): red wine 1623% more than gin
- Vitaminium B6: red wine 5600% more than gin
Minerals: gin vs red wine
Compares of gin
- Gin vs White Wine
- Gin vs Beer
- Gin vs Rum
- Gin vs Vodka
- Gin vs Whisky
- Gin vs Red Wine
- see all compares of gin
Compares of red wine
- Calories from Gin
- Calories of Peanut butter
- Calories in Peach cobbler
- Ranch dip calories per 100g
- Venison (deer meat) carbs per 100g
- Homemade pizza protein per 100g
- Bing cherries fat per 100g
- How many calories does flatbread have?
- Calories in a half of mixed vegetables
- Calories in whole mixed vegetables
- Calories for one, two or more mixed vegetables
- How much protein in seafood salad?