Gin vs Cider: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Gin vs cider - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in gin is much more calories than in cider.
Gin has 231 kcal per 100g and cider 56 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 313 %.
In gin and in cider most calories came from carbs.
gin or cider - where is more nutrients?
Gin vs cider nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Water||66.6 g||89 g|
|Iron||0.04 mg||0.06 mg|
|Phosphorus||4 mg||1.1 mg|
|Potassium||2 mg||54 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||4 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.006 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.004 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.013 mg||0.045 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.001 mg||0.021 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that there is the same amount of protein in gin and cider - 0g/100g.
In gin is carbohydrates than in cider.
There is 5.92g/100g of carbohydrates in cider and 0g/100g in gin so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
There is the same amount of fat in gin and cider - 0g/100g.
See tables below to compare gin with cider in details.
- Water66.6 g
100g | ounce | single piece | glass | cup | small glass | bottle 0,7 | bottle 1,0
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: cider vs gin
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cider 50% more than gin
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cider 225% more than gin
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cider 246% more than gin
- Vitaminium B6: cider 2000% more than gin
Minerals: gin vs cider
Compares of gin
- Gin vs White Wine
- Gin vs Beer
- Gin vs Rum
- Gin vs Vodka
- Gin vs Whisky
- Gin vs Red Wine
- see all compares of gin
Compares of cider
- Calories from Gin
- Calories of Peanut butter
- Calories in Peach cobbler
- Ranch dip calories per 100g
- Venison (deer meat) carbs per 100g
- Homemade pizza protein per 100g
- Bing cherries fat per 100g
- How many calories does flatbread have?
- Calories in a half of mixed vegetables
- Calories in whole mixed vegetables
- Calories for one, two or more mixed vegetables
- How much protein in seafood salad?