Fried Egg vs Omelette: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Fried egg
At first glance, you can see that in fried egg is more calories than in omelette.
Fried egg has 196 kcal per 100g and omelette 149 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32%.
In fried egg and in omelette most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare fried egg with omelette in details.
Fact 2: Fried egg And Omelette Nutrition Difference
Omelette vs Fried egg: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Fried egg||Omelette|
|Fat||14.84 g||10.98 g|
|Protein||13.61 g||9.99 g|
|Calcium||62 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||1.89 mg||1.31 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.6 mg||165 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||207 mg||145 mg|
|Zink||5.6 mg||1.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.082 mg||0.076 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.31 mg||1.15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||4 mg|
More protein in fried egg
It is aslo easy to see see that in fried egg is more protein than in omelette.
There is 9.99g per 100g of omelette and 13.61g per 100g of fried egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 36%.
More fat in fried egg
In fried egg is more fats than in omelette.
The tables above show us that there is 10.98g/100g of fats in omelette and 14.84g/100g in fried egg. In this case difference is about 35%.
- Fat14.84 g
- Protein13.61 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
Vitamins: omelette vs fried egg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): fried egg 8% more than omelette
- Vitaminium E: fried egg 14% more than omelette
- Vitaminium K: omelette 66567% more than fried egg
Minerals: fried egg vs omelette
Compares of fried egg
- Fried Egg vs Swiss Cheese
- Fried Egg vs Egg White
- Fried Egg vs Boiled Egg
- Fried Egg vs Butter
- Fried Egg vs Margarine
- Fried Egg vs Scrambled Egg
- see all compares of fried egg
Compares of omelette
- Calories from Fried egg
- Calories of Turkey
- Calories in Pineapple juice
- Flounder (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Argan oil carbs per 100g
- Haddock protein per 100g
- Protein bar fat per 100g
- How many calories do udon noodles have?
- Calories in a half of zucchini bread
- Calories in whole zucchini bread
- Calories for one, two or more zucchini bread
- How much protein in caesar chicken wrap?
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese nutrition
- Boiled Egg vs Natural Yogurt calories
- Boiled Egg vs Scrambled Egg protein
- Boiled Egg vs Omelette sugar
- Butter vs Goat Cheese vitamins
- Butter vs Sour Cream 18% dietary fiber
- Butter vs Sour Cream vitaminium C
- Butter vs Milk Powder magnessium
- Butter vs Greek Yoghurt potassium