Fried Egg vs Omelette: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fried egg vs omelette - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in fried egg is more calories than in omelette.
Fried egg has 196 kcal per 100g and omelette 149 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 24 %.
In fried egg and in omelette most calories came from fat.
fried egg or omelette - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: fried egg - 24% more than omelette.
- Fat: fried egg - 26% more than omelette.
- Protein: fried egg - 27% more than omelette.
Fried egg vs omelette: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Fried egg||Omelette|
|Fat||14.84 g||10.98 g|
|Protein||13.61 g||9.99 g|
|Calcium||62 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||1.89 mg||1.31 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.6 mg||165 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||207 mg||145 mg|
|Zink||5.6 mg||1.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.082 mg||0.076 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.31 mg||1.15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||4 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in fried egg is more protein than in omelette.
There is 9.99g per 100g of omelette and 13.61g per 100g of fried egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 27 %.
Where is more carbs?
In fried egg is carbohydrates than in omelette.
There is g/100g of carbohydrates in omelette and 0.83g/100g in fried egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
Where is more fats?
In fried egg is more fats than in omelette.
Tables below show us that there is 10.98g/100g of fats in omelette and 14.84g/100g in fried egg. In this case difference is about 26 %.
See tables below to compare fried egg with omelette in details.
- Fat14.84 g
- Protein13.61 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
fried egg or omelette - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): fried egg - 7% more than omelette.
- Vitaminium E: fried egg - 12% more than omelette.
- Vitaminium K: omelette - 66567% more than fried egg.
fried egg or omelette - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: omelette - 6% more than fried egg.
- Iron: fried egg - 31% more than omelette.
- Magnessium: fried egg - 15% more than omelette.
- Phosphorus: omelette - 2846% more than fried egg.
- Potassium: fried egg - 13% more than omelette.
- Sodium: fried egg - 30% more than omelette.
- Zink: fried egg - 81% more than omelette.
Compares of fried egg
- Brie vs Fried Egg
- Camembert vs Fried Egg
- White Cheese vs Fried Egg
- Cottage Cheese vs Fried Egg
- Edam Cheese vs Fried Egg
- Gouda Cheese vs Fried Egg
Compares of omelette
- Calories from Fried egg
- Calories of Goose liver
- Calories in Grapefruit juice
- Eel (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese carbs per 100g
- Vermouth protein per 100g
- French baguette fat per 100g
- How many calories does calamari ring have?
- Calories in a half of prosciutto
- Calories in whole prosciutto
- Calories for one, two or more prosciutto
- How much protein in vanilla latte?
- Boiled Egg vs Butter nutrition
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese calories
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese" protein
- Boiled Egg vs Sour Cream 12% sugar
- Boiled Egg vs Sour Cream vitamins
- Boiled Egg vs Milk Powder dietary fiber
- Boiled Egg vs Natural Yogurt vitaminium C
- Boiled Egg vs Greek Yoghurt magnessium
- Boiled Egg vs Cheddar potassium