Fried Egg vs Margarine: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Fried egg
At first glance, you can see that in fried egg is much less calories than in margarine.
Fried egg has 196 kcal per 100g and margarine 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 266%.
In fried egg and in margarine most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare fried egg with margarine in details.
Fact 2: Fried egg And Margarine Nutrition Difference
Margarine vs Fried egg: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Fried egg||Margarine|
|Carbohydrates||0.83 g||0.7 g|
|Fat||14.84 g||80.71 g|
|Protein||13.61 g||0.16 g|
|Water||69.47 g||16.52 g|
|Calcium||62 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||1.89 mg||0.06 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||3 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.6 mg||93 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||18 mg|
|Sodium||207 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||5.6 mg||93 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.044 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.495 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.082 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.184 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.051 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.31 mg||9 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.093 mg|
More protein in fried egg
It is aslo easy to see see that in fried egg is more protein than in margarine.
There is 0.16g per 100g of margarine and 13.61g per 100g of fried egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 8406%.
More carbohydrates in fried egg
In fried egg is more carbohydrates than in margarine.
There is 0.7g/100g of carbohydrates in margarine and 0.83g/100g in fried egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 19%.
Less fat in fried egg
In fried egg is less fats than in margarine.
The tables above show us that there is 80.71g/100g of fats in margarine and 14.84g/100g in fried egg. In this case difference is about 444%.
- Carbohydrates0.83 g
- Fat14.84 g
- Protein13.61 g
- Water69.47 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
Vitamins: margarine vs fried egg
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): fried egg 340% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): fried egg 1238% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): fried egg 257% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B6: fried egg 1944% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): fried egg 5000% more than margarine
- Vitaminium E: margarine 587% more than fried egg
- Vitaminium K: margarine 1450% more than fried egg
Minerals: fried egg vs margarine
- Calcium: fried egg 1967% more than margarine
- Iron: fried egg 3050% more than margarine
- Magnessium: fried egg 333% more than margarine
- Phosphorus: margarine 1561% more than fried egg
- Potassium: fried egg 744% more than margarine
- Sodium: fried egg 10250% more than margarine
- Zink: margarine 1561% more than fried egg
Compares of fried egg
- Fried Egg vs Swiss Cheese
- Fried Egg vs Egg White
- Fried Egg vs Boiled Egg
- Fried Egg vs Butter
- Fried Egg vs Margarine
- Fried Egg vs Scrambled Egg
- see all compares of fried egg
Compares of margarine
- Calories from Fried egg
- Calories of Turkey
- Calories in Pineapple juice
- Flounder (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Argan oil carbs per 100g
- Haddock protein per 100g
- Protein bar fat per 100g
- How many calories do udon noodles have?
- Calories in a half of zucchini bread
- Calories in whole zucchini bread
- Calories for one, two or more zucchini bread
- How much protein in caesar chicken wrap?
- Fried Egg vs Scrambled Egg nutrition
- Fried Egg vs Omelette calories
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese protein
- Boiled Egg vs Natural Yogurt sugar
- Boiled Egg vs Scrambled Egg vitamins
- Boiled Egg vs Omelette dietary fiber
- Butter vs Goat Cheese vitaminium C
- Butter vs Sour Cream 18% magnessium
- Butter vs Sour Cream potassium