Fried Egg vs Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Fried egg
At first glance, you can see that in fried egg is much less calories than in butter.
Fried egg has 196 kcal per 100g and butter 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 266%.
In fried egg and in butter most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare fried egg with butter in details.
Fried egg And Butter Nutrition Difference
Butter vs Fried egg: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Fried egg||Butter|
|Carbohydrates||0.83 g||0.06 g|
|Fat||14.84 g||81.11 g|
|Protein||13.61 g||0.85 g|
|Water||69.47 g||16.17 g|
|Calcium||62 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||1.89 mg||0.02 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.6 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||24 mg|
|Sodium||207 mg||11 mg|
|Zink||5.6 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.044 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.495 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.082 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.184 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.051 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.31 mg||2.32 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.007 mg|
More protein in fried egg
It is aslo easy to see see that in fried egg is more protein than in butter.
There is 0.85g per 100g of butter and 13.61g per 100g of fried egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1501%.
More carbohydrates in fried egg
In fried egg is more carbohydrates than in butter.
There is 0.06g/100g of carbohydrates in butter and 0.83g/100g in fried egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1283%.
Less fat in fried egg
In fried egg is less fats than in butter.
The tables above show us that there is 81.11g/100g of fats in butter and 14.84g/100g in fried egg. In this case difference is about 447%.
- Carbohydrates0.83 g
- Fat14.84 g
- Protein13.61 g
- Water69.47 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
Vitamins: butter vs fried egg
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
fried egg - 780% more than butter
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
fried egg - 1356% more than butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
fried egg - 95% more than butter
- Vitaminium B6:
fried egg - 6033% more than butter
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
fried egg - 1600% more than butter
- Vitaminium E:
butter - 77% more than fried egg
- Vitaminium K:
butter - 17% more than fried egg
Minerals: fried egg vs butter
Compares of fried egg
- Fried Egg vs Swiss Cheese
- Fried Egg vs Egg White
- Fried Egg vs Boiled Egg
- Fried Egg vs Butter
- Fried Egg vs Margarine
- Fried Egg vs Scrambled Egg
- see all compares of fried egg
Compares of butter
- Calories from Fried egg
- Calories of Turkey
- Calories in Pineapple juice
- Flounder (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Argan oil carbs per 100g
- Haddock protein per 100g
- Protein bar fat per 100g
- How many calories do udon noodles have?
- Calories in a half of zucchini bread
- Calories in whole zucchini bread
- Calories for one, two or more zucchini bread
- How much protein in caesar chicken wrap?
- Fried Egg vs Margarine nutrition
- Fried Egg vs Scrambled Egg calories
- Fried Egg vs Omelette protein
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese sugar
- Boiled Egg vs Natural Yogurt vitamins
- Boiled Egg vs Scrambled Egg dietary fiber
- Boiled Egg vs Omelette vitaminium C
- Butter vs Goat Cheese magnessium
- Butter vs Sour Cream 18% potassium