Fries (French Fries) vs Nachos: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fries vs nachos - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in fries is less calories than in nachos.
Fries has 312 kcal per 100g and nachos 343 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in fries cames from carbs and in nachos from fat.
fries or nachos - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: nachos - 10% more than fries.
- Carbohydrates: fries - 16% more than nachos.
- Fat: nachos - 46% more than fries.
- Dietary fiber: fries - 16% more than nachos.
- Protein: nachos - 26% more than fries.
- Water: fries - 3% more than nachos.
Fries vs nachos: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Fries (French fries)||Nachos|
|Carbohydrates||41.44 g||34.91 g|
|Fat||14.73 g||21.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.8 g||3.2 g|
|Protein||3.43 g||4.32 g|
|Water||38.55 g||37.4 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||63 mg|
|Iron||0.81 mg||0.75 mg|
|Magnessium||35 mg||42 mg|
|Phosphorus||11.2 mg||19.3 mg|
|Potassium||579 mg||362 mg|
|Sodium||210 mg||313 mg|
|Zink||11.2 mg||19.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.17 mg||0.123 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.039 mg||0.133 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.004 mg||0.63 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.372 mg||0.215 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.03 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.7 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.67 mg||4.08 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.011 mg||0.019 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in fries is less protein than in nachos.
There is 4.32g per 100g of nachos and 3.43g per 100g of fries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 26 %.
Where is more carbs?
In fries is more carbohydrates than in nachos.
There is 34.91g/100g of carbohydrates in nachos and 41.44g/100g in fries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16 %.
Where is more fats?
In fries is less fats than in nachos.
Tables below show us that there is 21.5g/100g of fats in nachos and 14.73g/100g in fries. In this case difference is about 46 %.
See tables below to compare fries with nachos in details.
- Carbohydrates41.44 g
- Fat14.73 g
- Dietary fiber3.8 g
- Protein3.43 g
- Water38.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 53% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
fries or nachos - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): fries - 28% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): nachos - 241% more than fries.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): fries - 79% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium B6: fries - 42% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): fries - 67% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium C: fries - 77% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium E: nachos - 144% more than fries.
- Vitaminium K: nachos - 73% more than fries.
fries or nachos - where is more minerals?
Compares of fries
Compares of nachos
- Calories from Fries (French fries)
- Calories of White cheese
- Calories in Olive oil
- Sousage calories per 100g
- Almond butter carbs per 100g
- Trout protein per 100g
- Atlantic salmon fat per 100g
- How many calories does rutabaga have?
- Calories in a half of california burrito
- Calories in whole california burrito
- Calories for one, two or more california burrito
- How much protein in chicken tamale?