Flounder (Fillet, Meat) vs Trout: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Flounder vs trout - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in flounder is much less calories than in trout.
Flounder has 70 kcal per 100g and trout 141 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 101 %.
In flounder and in trout most calories came from protein.
flounder or trout - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: trout - 101% more than flounder.
- Fat: trout - 220% more than flounder.
- Protein: trout - 61% more than flounder.
- Water: flounder - 13% more than trout.
Flounder vs trout: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Flounder (fillet, meat)||Trout|
|Fat||1.93 g||6.18 g|
|Protein||12.41 g||19.94 g|
|Water||84.63 g||73.8 g|
|Calcium||21 mg||25 mg|
|Iron||0.18 mg||0.31 mg|
|Magnessium||18 mg||25 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||160 mg||377 mg|
|Sodium||296 mg||51 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.022 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.04 mg||5.567 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.098 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.63 mg||2.34 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in flounder is less protein than in trout.
There is 19.94g per 100g of trout and 12.41g per 100g of flounder so using simple math we can see that difference is about 61 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in flounder and trout - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In flounder is less fats than in trout.
Tables below show us that there is 6.18g/100g of fats in trout and 1.93g/100g in flounder. In this case difference is about 220 %.
See tables below to compare flounder with trout in details.
- Fat1.93 g
- Protein12.41 g
- Water84.63 g
100g | ounce | single piece | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 74% PROTEIN
- 26% FAT
flounder or trout - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): trout - 445% more than flounder.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): trout - 350% more than flounder.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): trout - 435% more than flounder.
- Vitaminium B6: trout - 247% more than flounder.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): trout - 120% more than flounder.
- Vitaminium E: trout - 271% more than flounder.
flounder or trout - where is more minerals?
Compares of flounder
- Carp vs Flounder
- Cod Fillet vs Flounder
- Eel vs Flounder
- Flounder vs Halibut
- Flounder vs Herring
- Flounder vs Mackerel
Compares of trout
- Calories from Flounder (fillet, meat)
- Calories of Argan oil
- Calories in Haddock
- Protein bar calories per 100g
- Udon noodles carbs per 100g
- Salad greens protein per 100g
- Zucchini bread fat per 100g
- How many calories does caesar chicken wrap have?
- Calories in a half of Life Savers
- Calories in whole Life Savers
- Calories for one, two or more Life Savers
- How much protein in barbecue sauce?