Flounder (Fillet, Meat) vs Tilapia (Fillet, Meat): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Flounder vs tilapia - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in flounder is less calories than in tilapia.
Flounder has 70 kcal per 100g and tilapia 96 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 37 %.
In flounder and in tilapia most calories came from protein.
flounder or tilapia - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: tilapia - 37% more than flounder.
- Fat: flounder - 12% more than tilapia.
- Protein: tilapia - 62% more than flounder.
- Water: flounder - 8% more than tilapia.
Flounder vs tilapia: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Flounder (fillet, meat)||Tilapia (fillet, meat)|
|Fat||1.93 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||12.41 g||20.08 g|
|Water||84.63 g||78.08 g|
|Calcium||21 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.18 mg||0.56 mg|
|Magnessium||18 mg||27 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||1.4 mg|
|Potassium||160 mg||302 mg|
|Sodium||296 mg||52 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||1.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.022 mg||0.041 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.04 mg||3.903 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.098 mg||0.162 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.63 mg||0.4 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in flounder is less protein than in tilapia.
There is 20.08g per 100g of tilapia and 12.41g per 100g of flounder so using simple math we can see that difference is about 62 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in flounder and tilapia - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In flounder is more fats than in tilapia.
Tables below show us that there is 1.7g/100g of fats in tilapia and 1.93g/100g in flounder. In this case difference is about 12 %.
See tables below to compare flounder with tilapia in details.
- Fat1.93 g
- Protein12.41 g
- Water84.63 g
100g | ounce | single piece | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 74% PROTEIN
- 26% FAT
flounder or tilapia - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tilapia - 86% more than flounder.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tilapia - 215% more than flounder.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tilapia - 275% more than flounder.
- Vitaminium B6: tilapia - 65% more than flounder.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tilapia - 380% more than flounder.
- Vitaminium E: flounder - 37% more than tilapia.
flounder or tilapia - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: flounder - 52% more than tilapia.
- Iron: tilapia - 211% more than flounder.
- Magnessium: tilapia - 50% more than flounder.
- Phosphorus: tilapia - 1300% more than flounder.
- Potassium: tilapia - 89% more than flounder.
- Sodium: flounder - 82% more than tilapia.
- Zink: tilapia - 1300% more than flounder.
Compares of flounder
- Carp vs Flounder
- Cod Fillet vs Flounder
- Eel vs Flounder
- Flounder vs Halibut
- Flounder vs Herring
- Flounder vs Mackerel
Compares of tilapia
- Calories from Flounder (fillet, meat)
- Calories of Argan oil
- Calories in Haddock
- Protein bar calories per 100g
- Udon noodles carbs per 100g
- Salad greens protein per 100g
- Zucchini bread fat per 100g
- How many calories does caesar chicken wrap have?
- Calories in a half of Life Savers
- Calories in whole Life Savers
- Calories for one, two or more Life Savers
- How much protein in barbecue sauce?