Feta Cheese vs Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Feta cheese
At first glance, you can see that in feta cheese is much more calories than in egg.
Feta cheese has 265 kcal per 100g and egg 143 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 85%.
In feta cheese and in egg most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare feta cheese with egg in details.
Fact 2: Feta cheese And Egg Nutrition Difference
Egg vs Feta cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Feta cheese||Egg|
|Carbohydrates||3.88 g||0.72 g|
|Fat||21.49 g||9.51 g|
|Protein||14.21 g||12.56 g|
|Water||55.22 g||76.15 g|
|Calcium||493 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||0.65 mg||1.75 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||62 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||1139 mg||142 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.154 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.844 mg||0.457 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.991 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.424 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.032 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||1.05 mg|
More protein in feta cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in feta cheese is more protein than in egg.
There is 12.56g per 100g of egg and 14.21g per 100g of feta cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 13%.
More carbohydrates in feta cheese
In feta cheese is more carbohydrates than in egg.
There is 0.72g/100g of carbohydrates in egg and 3.88g/100g in feta cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 439%.
More fat in feta cheese
In feta cheese is more fats than in egg.
The tables above show us that there is 9.51g/100g of fats in egg and 21.49g/100g in feta cheese. In this case difference is about 126%.
- Carbohydrates3.88 g
- Fat21.49 g
- Protein14.21 g
- Water55.22 g
100g | ounce | cup | half cup | cube
- 6% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: egg vs feta cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): feta cheese 285% more than egg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): feta cheese 85% more than egg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): feta cheese 1221% more than egg
- Vitaminium B6: feta cheese 149% more than egg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg 47% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium E: egg 483% more than feta cheese
Minerals: feta cheese vs egg
Compares of feta cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Brie
- Feta Cheese vs Camembert
- Feta Cheese vs White Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of feta cheese
Compares of egg
- Calories from Feta cheese
- Calories of Oil (sunflower)
- Calories in Dried cherries
- Vodka calories per 100g
- Veal carbs per 100g
- Persian cucumber protein per 100g
- Tortellini fat per 100g
- How many calories does celery stalk have?
- Calories in a half of flan
- Calories in whole flan
- Calories for one, two or more flan
- Calories in tablespoon of flan
- Calories in slice of flan
- How much protein in rice and chicken?
- Feta Cheese vs Boiled Egg nutrition
- Feta Cheese vs Butter calories
- Feta Cheese vs Goat Cheese protein
- Feta Cheese vs Greek Yoghurt sugar
- Feta Cheese vs Cheddar vitamins
- Feta Cheese vs Mozzarella dietary fiber
- Feta Cheese vs Halloumi vitaminium C
- Feta Cheese vs Mascarpone magnessium
- Gouda Cheese vs Parmesan potassium