Falafel vs Tofu: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Falafel
At first glance, you can see that in falafel is much more calories than in tofu.
Falafel has 505 kcal per 100g and tofu 76 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 564%.
In falafel and in tofu most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare falafel with tofu in details.
Fact 2: Falafel And Tofu Nutrition Difference
Tofu vs Falafel: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||29.32 g||1.87 g|
|Fat||40.54 g||4.78 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.9 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||8.33 g||8.08 g|
|Water||18.94 g||84.55 g|
|Calcium||87 mg||350 mg|
|Iron||2.28 mg||5.36 mg|
|Magnessium||31 mg||30 mg|
|Potassium||260 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||505 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.129 mg||0.081 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.103 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.768 mg||0.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.159 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.085 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium C||7.7 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.85 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.079 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in falafel
It is aslo easy to see see that in falafel is more protein than in tofu.
There is 8.08g per 100g of tofu and 8.33g per 100g of falafel so using simple math we can see that difference is about 3%.
More carbohydrates in falafel
In falafel is more carbohydrates than in tofu.
There is 1.87g/100g of carbohydrates in tofu and 29.32g/100g in falafel so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1468%.
More fat in falafel
In falafel is more fats than in tofu.
The tables above show us that there is 4.78g/100g of fats in tofu and 40.54g/100g in falafel. In this case difference is about 748%.
- Carbohydrates29.32 g
- Fat40.54 g
- Dietary fiber4.9 g
- Protein8.33 g
- Water18.94 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 23% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
Vitamins: tofu vs falafel
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): falafel 59% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): falafel 98% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): falafel 294% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B6: falafel 238% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): falafel 467% more than tofu
- Vitaminium C: falafel 7600% more than tofu
- Vitaminium E: falafel 48400% more than tofu
- Vitaminium K: falafel 3850% more than tofu
Minerals: falafel vs tofu
Compares of falafel
- Falafel vs Pizza
- Falafel vs Big Mac
- Falafel vs Burger King Hamburger
- Falafel vs McDonalds Hamburger
- Falafel vs Hummus
- Falafel vs Kfc Strip
- see all compares of falafel
Compares of tofu
- Calories from Falafel
- Calories of Cayenne
- Calories in Snickers
- Plain yogurt calories per 100g
- Pepperoni carbs per 100g
- Ketchup protein per 100g
- Lobster fat per 100g
- How many calories does algae have?
- Calories in a half of turkey patty
- Calories in whole turkey patty
- Calories for one, two or more turkey patties
- How much protein in lemon bar?
- Baked Beans vs Hummus nutrition
- Baked Beans vs Tofu calories
- McDonalds Fries vs Hummus protein
- McDonalds Fries vs McChicken sugar
- McDonalds Fries vs McRoyal vitamins
- McDonalds Fries vs Potato Pancake dietary fiber
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McChicken vitaminium C
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Kfc Strip magnessium
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup potassium