Falafel vs Hummus: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Falafel
At first glance, you can see that in falafel is much more calories than in hummus.
Falafel has 505 kcal per 100g and hummus 237 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 113%.
In falafel and in hummus most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare falafel with hummus in details.
Fact 2: Falafel And Hummus Nutrition Difference
Hummus vs Falafel: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||29.32 g||15 g|
|Fat||40.54 g||17.82 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.9 g||5.5 g|
|Protein||8.33 g||7.78 g|
|Water||18.94 g||57.4 g|
|Calcium||87 mg||47 mg|
|Iron||2.28 mg||2.54 mg|
|Magnessium||31 mg||75 mg|
|Potassium||260 mg||312 mg|
|Sodium||505 mg||426 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.129 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.103 mg||0.127 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.768 mg||1.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.159 mg||0.146 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.085 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.85 mg||1.54 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.079 mg||0.023 mg|
More protein in falafel
It is aslo easy to see see that in falafel is more protein than in hummus.
There is 7.78g per 100g of hummus and 8.33g per 100g of falafel so using simple math we can see that difference is about 7%.
More carbohydrates in falafel
In falafel is more carbohydrates than in hummus.
There is 15g/100g of carbohydrates in hummus and 29.32g/100g in falafel so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 95%.
More fat in falafel
In falafel is more fats than in hummus.
The tables above show us that there is 17.82g/100g of fats in hummus and 40.54g/100g in falafel. In this case difference is about 127%.
- Carbohydrates29.32 g
- Fat40.54 g
- Dietary fiber4.9 g
- Protein8.33 g
- Water18.94 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 23% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
Vitamins: hummus vs falafel
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): hummus 24% more than falafel
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): hummus 23% more than falafel
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): hummus 33% more than falafel
- Vitaminium B6: falafel 9% more than hummus
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): falafel 77% more than hummus
- Vitaminium E: falafel 215% more than hummus
- Vitaminium K: falafel 243% more than hummus
Minerals: falafel vs hummus
Compares of falafel
- Falafel vs Pizza
- Falafel vs Big Mac
- Falafel vs Burger King Hamburger
- Falafel vs McDonalds Hamburger
- Falafel vs Hummus
- Falafel vs Kfc Strip
- see all compares of falafel
Compares of hummus
- Calories from Falafel
- Calories of Cayenne
- Calories in Snickers
- Plain yogurt calories per 100g
- Pepperoni carbs per 100g
- Ketchup protein per 100g
- Lobster fat per 100g
- How many calories does algae have?
- Calories in a half of turkey patty
- Calories in whole turkey patty
- Calories for one, two or more turkey patties
- How much protein in lemon bar?
- Falafel vs Kfc Strip nutrition
- Falafel vs Tofu calories
- Baked Beans vs Hummus protein
- Baked Beans vs Tofu sugar
- McDonalds Fries vs Hummus vitamins
- McDonalds Fries vs McChicken dietary fiber
- McDonalds Fries vs McRoyal vitaminium C
- McDonalds Fries vs Potato Pancake magnessium
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McChicken potassium