Falafel vs Hamburger McDonalds: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Falafel vs McDonalds hamburger - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in falafel is much more calories than in McDonalds hamburger.
Falafel has 505 kcal per 100g and McDonalds hamburger 264 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 91 %.
In falafel and in McDonalds hamburger most calories came from fat.
falafel or McDonalds hamburger - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: falafel - 91% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Carbohydrates: McDonalds hamburger - 3% more than falafel
- Fat: falafel - 302% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Dietary fiber: falafel - 277% more than McDonalds hamburger
- Protein: McDonalds hamburger - 55% more than falafel
- Water: McDonalds hamburger - 135% more than falafel
Falafel vs McDonalds hamburger nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Falafel||Hamburger McDonalds|
|Carbohydrates||29.32 g||30.28 g|
|Fat||40.54 g||10.09 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.9 g||1.3 g|
|Protein||8.33 g||12.92 g|
|Water||18.94 g||44.53 g|
|Calcium||87 mg||127 mg|
|Iron||2.28 mg||2.87 mg|
|Magnessium||31 mg||21 mg|
|Potassium||260 mg||192 mg|
|Sodium||505 mg||494 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.129 mg||0.247 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.103 mg||0.239 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.768 mg||4.544 mg|
|Vitaminium C||7.7 mg||0.6 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in falafel is less protein than in McDonalds hamburger.
There is 12.92g per 100g of McDonalds hamburger and 8.33g per 100g of falafel so using simple math we can see that difference is about 55 %.
In falafel is less carbohydrates than in McDonalds hamburger.
There is 30.28g/100g of carbohydrates in McDonalds hamburger and 29.32g/100g in falafel so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3 %.
In falafel is more fats than in McDonalds hamburger.
The tables above show us that there is 10.09g/100g of fats in McDonalds hamburger and 40.54g/100g in falafel. In this case difference is about 302 %.
See tables below to compare falafel with McDonalds hamburger in details.
- Carbohydrates29.32 g
- Fat40.54 g
- Dietary fiber4.9 g
- Protein8.33 g
- Water18.94 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 23% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
Vitamins: McDonalds hamburger vs falafel
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McDonalds hamburger 91% more than falafel
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): McDonalds hamburger 132% more than falafel
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McDonalds hamburger 492% more than falafel
- Vitaminium C: falafel 1183% more than McDonalds hamburger
Minerals: falafel vs McDonalds hamburger
Compares of falafel
- Falafel vs Pizza
- Falafel vs Big Mac
- Falafel vs Burger King Hamburger
- Falafel vs McDonalds Hamburger
- Falafel vs Hummus
- Falafel vs Kfc Strip
- see all compares of falafel
Compares of McDonalds hamburger
- Calories from Falafel
- Calories of Cayenne
- Calories in Snickers
- Plain yogurt calories per 100g
- Pepperoni carbs per 100g
- Ketchup protein per 100g
- Lobster fat per 100g
- How many calories does algae have?
- Calories in a half of turkey patty
- Calories in whole turkey patty
- Calories for one, two or more turkey patties
- How much protein in lemon bar?