Eggplant vs Pumpkin: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Eggplant vs pumpkin - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in eggplant is just a little less calories than in pumpkin.
Eggplant has 24 kcal per 100g and pumpkin 26 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8 %.
In eggplant and in pumpkin most calories came from carbs.
eggplant or pumpkin - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pumpkin - 8% more than eggplant.
- Carbohydrates: pumpkin - 14% more than eggplant.
- Fat: eggplant - 47% more than pumpkin.
- Dietary fiber: eggplant - 85% more than pumpkin.
- Protein: pumpkin - 0% more than eggplant.
Eggplant vs pumpkin: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||5.7 g||6.5 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.4 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||1 g||1 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||21 mg|
|Iron||0.24 mg||0.8 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||230 mg||340 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.16 mg||0.32 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.039 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.037 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.649 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.281 mg||0.298 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.084 mg||0.061 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||16 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2.2 mg||9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||1.06 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.5 mg||1.1 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that there is the same amount of protein in eggplant and pumpkin - 1g/100g.
Where is more carbs?
In eggplant is less carbohydrates than in pumpkin.
There is 6.5g/100g of carbohydrates in pumpkin and 5.7g/100g in eggplant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 14 %.
Where is more fats?
In eggplant is more fats than in pumpkin.
Tables below show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in pumpkin and 0.19g/100g in eggplant. In this case difference is about 47 %.
See tables below to compare eggplant with pumpkin in details.
- Carbohydrates5.7 g
- Fat0.19 g
- Dietary fiber3.4 g
- Protein1 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | half cup
- 80% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
eggplant or pumpkin - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pumpkin - 28% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pumpkin - 197% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): eggplant - 8% more than pumpkin.
- Vitaminium B5: pumpkin - 6% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium B6: eggplant - 27% more than pumpkin.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): eggplant - 27% more than pumpkin.
- Vitaminium C: pumpkin - 309% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium E: pumpkin - 253% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium K: eggplant - 69% more than pumpkin.
eggplant or pumpkin - where is more minerals?
Compares of eggplant
- Artichoke vs Eggplant
- Asparagus vs Eggplant
- Bamboo Shoots vs Eggplant
- Beetroot vs Eggplant
- Pepper vs Eggplant
- Bitter Melon vs Eggplant
Compares of pumpkin
- Calories from Eggplant
- Calories of Endive
- Calories in Fava beans
- Fennel calories per 100g
- Kale carbs per 100g
- Kohlrabi protein per 100g
- Leek fat per 100g
- How many calories does lettuce have?
- Calories in a half of lotus root
- Calories in whole lotus root
- Calories for one, two or more lotus roots
- Calories in slice of lotus root
- How much protein in moringa?