Eggplant vs Potato: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Eggplant vs potato - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in eggplant is much more calories than in potato.
Eggplant has 24 kcal per 100g and potato 77 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 221 %.
In eggplant and in potato most calories came from carbs.
eggplant or potato - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: potato - 221% more than eggplant
- Carbohydrates: potato - 207% more than eggplant
- Fat: eggplant - 90% more than potato
- Dietary fiber: eggplant - 62% more than potato
- Protein: potato - 105% more than eggplant
Eggplant vs potato nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||5.7 g||17.49 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.4 g||2.1 g|
|Protein||1 g||2.05 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||0.24 mg||0.81 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||23 mg|
|Potassium||230 mg||425 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||6 mg|
|Zink||0.16 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.039 mg||0.081 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.037 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.649 mg||1.061 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.281 mg||0.279 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.084 mg||0.298 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||15 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2.2 mg||19.7 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.5 mg||2 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in eggplant is less protein than in potato.
There is 2.05g per 100g of potato and 1g per 100g of eggplant so using simple math we can see that difference is about 105 %.
In eggplant is less carbohydrates than in potato.
There is 17.49g/100g of carbohydrates in potato and 5.7g/100g in eggplant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 207 %.
In eggplant is more fats than in potato.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in potato and 0.19g/100g in eggplant. In this case difference is about 90 %.
See tables below to compare eggplant with potato in details.
- Carbohydrates5.7 g
- Fat0.19 g
- Dietary fiber3.4 g
- Protein1 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | half cup
- 80% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: potato vs eggplant
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): potato 108% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): eggplant 16% more than potato
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): potato 63% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B5: eggplant 1% more than potato
- Vitaminium B6: potato 255% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): eggplant 47% more than potato
- Vitaminium C: potato 795% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium K: eggplant 75% more than potato
Minerals: eggplant vs potato
Compares of eggplant
- Eggplant vs Artichoke
- Eggplant vs Asparagus
- Eggplant vs Bamboo Shoots
- Eggplant vs Beetroot
- Eggplant vs Pepper
- Eggplant vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of eggplant
Compares of potato
- Calories from Eggplant
- Calories of Endive
- Calories in Fava beans
- Fennel calories per 100g
- Kale carbs per 100g
- Kohlrabi protein per 100g
- Leek fat per 100g
- How many calories does lettuce have?
- Calories in a half of lotus root
- Calories in whole lotus root
- Calories for one, two or more lotus roots
- Calories in slice of lotus root
- How much protein in moringa?