Eggplant vs Okra: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Eggplant vs okra - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in eggplant is more calories than in okra.
Eggplant has 24 kcal per 100g and okra 33 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 38 %.
In eggplant and in okra most calories came from carbs.
eggplant or okra - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: okra - 38% more than eggplant
- Carbohydrates: okra - 32% more than eggplant
- Fat: eggplant - 90% more than okra
- Dietary fiber: okra - 12% more than eggplant
- Protein: okra - 100% more than eggplant
Eggplant vs okra nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||5.7 g||7.5 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.4 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||1 g||2 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||81 mg|
|Iron||0.24 mg||0.8 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||57 mg|
|Potassium||230 mg||303 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||8 mg|
|Zink||0.16 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.039 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.037 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.649 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.281 mg||0.245 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.084 mg||0.215 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||88 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2.2 mg||21.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||0.36 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.5 mg||53 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in eggplant is less protein than in okra.
There is 2g per 100g of okra and 1g per 100g of eggplant so using simple math we can see that difference is about 100 %.
In eggplant is less carbohydrates than in okra.
There is 7.5g/100g of carbohydrates in okra and 5.7g/100g in eggplant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 32 %.
In eggplant is more fats than in okra.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in okra and 0.19g/100g in eggplant. In this case difference is about 90 %.
See tables below to compare eggplant with okra in details.
- Carbohydrates5.7 g
- Fat0.19 g
- Dietary fiber3.4 g
- Protein1 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | half cup
- 80% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: okra vs eggplant
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): okra 413% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): okra 62% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): okra 54% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B5: eggplant 15% more than okra
- Vitaminium B6: okra 156% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): okra 300% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium C: okra 859% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium E: okra 20% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium K: okra 1414% more than eggplant
Minerals: eggplant vs okra
Compares of eggplant
- Eggplant vs Artichoke
- Eggplant vs Asparagus
- Eggplant vs Bamboo Shoots
- Eggplant vs Beetroot
- Eggplant vs Pepper
- Eggplant vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of eggplant
Compares of okra
- Calories from Eggplant
- Calories of Endive
- Calories in Fava beans
- Fennel calories per 100g
- Kale carbs per 100g
- Kohlrabi protein per 100g
- Leek fat per 100g
- How many calories does lettuce have?
- Calories in a half of lotus root
- Calories in whole lotus root
- Calories for one, two or more lotus roots
- Calories in slice of lotus root
- How much protein in moringa?