Egg Yolk vs Sour Cream (No Fat): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Egg yolk
At first glance, you can see that in egg yolk is much more calories than in sour cream.
Egg yolk has 322 kcal per 100g and sour cream 74 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 335%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in egg yolk cames from fat and in sour cream from protein.
See tables below to compare egg yolk with sour cream in details.
Fact 2: Egg yolk And Sour cream Nutrition Difference
Sour cream vs Egg yolk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Egg yolk||Sour cream (no fat)|
|Carbohydrates||3.59 g||15.6 g|
|Protein||15.86 g||3.1 g|
|Water||52.31 g||80.6 g|
|Calcium||129 mg||125 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.7 mg||73 mg|
|Potassium||109 mg||129 mg|
|Sodium||48 mg||141 mg|
|Zink||0.7 mg||73 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.176 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.528 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.024 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.35 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.146 mg||0.011 mg|
More protein in egg yolk
It is aslo easy to see see that in egg yolk is more protein than in sour cream.
There is 3.1g per 100g of sour cream and 15.86g per 100g of egg yolk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 412%.
Less carbohydrates in egg yolk
In egg yolk is less carbohydrates than in sour cream.
There is 15.6g/100g of carbohydrates in sour cream and 3.59g/100g in egg yolk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 335%.
- Carbohydrates3.59 g
- Protein15.86 g
- Water52.31 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 5% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Vitamins: sour cream vs egg yolk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg yolk 340% more than sour cream
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg yolk 252% more than sour cream
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): sour cream 192% more than egg yolk
- Vitaminium B6: egg yolk 1650% more than sour cream
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg yolk 1227% more than sour cream
Minerals: egg yolk vs sour cream
Compares of egg yolk
- Egg Yolk vs Cottage Cheese
- Egg Yolk vs Whole Milk
- Egg Yolk vs Breast Milk
- Egg Yolk vs Boiled Egg
- Egg Yolk vs Butter
- Egg Yolk vs Sour Cream 18%
- see all compares of egg yolk
Compares of sour cream
- Calories from Egg yolk
- Calories of Goose liver
- Calories in Grapefruit juice
- Eel (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese carbs per 100g
- Vermouth protein per 100g
- French baguette fat per 100g
- How many calories does calamari ring have?
- Calories in a half of prosciutto
- Calories in whole prosciutto
- Calories for one, two or more prosciutto
- How much protein in vanilla latte?