Egg Yolk vs Margarine: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Egg yolk
At first glance, you can see that in egg yolk is much less calories than in margarine.
Egg yolk has 322 kcal per 100g and margarine 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 123%.
In egg yolk and in margarine most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare egg yolk with margarine in details.
Fact 2: Egg yolk And Margarine Nutrition Difference
Margarine vs Egg yolk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Egg yolk||Margarine|
|Carbohydrates||3.59 g||0.7 g|
|Fat||26.54 g||80.71 g|
|Protein||15.86 g||0.16 g|
|Water||52.31 g||16.52 g|
|Calcium||129 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||2.73 mg||0.06 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||3 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.7 mg||93 mg|
|Potassium||109 mg||18 mg|
|Sodium||48 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.7 mg||93 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.176 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.528 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.024 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.35 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.146 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.58 mg||9 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.093 mg|
More protein in egg yolk
It is aslo easy to see see that in egg yolk is more protein than in margarine.
There is 0.16g per 100g of margarine and 15.86g per 100g of egg yolk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 9813%.
More carbohydrates in egg yolk
In egg yolk is more carbohydrates than in margarine.
There is 0.7g/100g of carbohydrates in margarine and 3.59g/100g in egg yolk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 413%.
Less fat in egg yolk
In egg yolk is less fats than in margarine.
The tables above show us that there is 80.71g/100g of fats in margarine and 26.54g/100g in egg yolk. In this case difference is about 204%.
- Carbohydrates3.59 g
- Fat26.54 g
- Protein15.86 g
- Water52.31 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 5% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Vitamins: margarine vs egg yolk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg yolk 1660% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg yolk 1327% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): egg yolk 4% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B6: egg yolk 3789% more than margarine
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg yolk 14500% more than margarine
- Vitaminium E: margarine 249% more than egg yolk
- Vitaminium K: margarine 9200% more than egg yolk
Minerals: egg yolk vs margarine
- Calcium: egg yolk 4200% more than margarine
- Iron: egg yolk 4450% more than margarine
- Magnessium: egg yolk 67% more than margarine
- Phosphorus: margarine 13186% more than egg yolk
- Potassium: egg yolk 506% more than margarine
- Sodium: egg yolk 2300% more than margarine
- Zink: margarine 13186% more than egg yolk
Compares of egg yolk
- Egg Yolk vs Cottage Cheese
- Egg Yolk vs Whole Milk
- Egg Yolk vs Breast Milk
- Egg Yolk vs Boiled Egg
- Egg Yolk vs Butter
- Egg Yolk vs Sour Cream 18%
- see all compares of egg yolk
Compares of margarine
- Calories from Egg yolk
- Calories of Goose liver
- Calories in Grapefruit juice
- Eel (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese carbs per 100g
- Vermouth protein per 100g
- French baguette fat per 100g
- How many calories does calamari ring have?
- Calories in a half of prosciutto
- Calories in whole prosciutto
- Calories for one, two or more prosciutto
- How much protein in vanilla latte?
- Egg Yolk vs Scrambled Egg nutrition
- Fried Egg vs Boiled Egg calories
- Fried Egg vs Butter protein
- Fried Egg vs Margarine sugar
- Fried Egg vs Scrambled Egg vitamins
- Fried Egg vs Omelette dietary fiber
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese vitaminium C
- Boiled Egg vs Natural Yogurt magnessium
- Boiled Egg vs Scrambled Egg potassium