Egg Yolk vs Cheddar: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Egg yolk vs cheddar - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in egg yolk is less calories than in cheddar.
Egg yolk has 322 kcal per 100g and cheddar 410 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 27 %.
In egg yolk and in cheddar most calories came from fat.
egg yolk or cheddar - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: cheddar - 27% more than egg yolk.
- Carbohydrates: egg yolk - 41% more than cheddar.
- Fat: cheddar - 27% more than egg yolk.
- Protein: cheddar - 53% more than egg yolk.
- Water: egg yolk - 31% more than cheddar.
Egg yolk vs cheddar: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Egg yolk||Cheddar|
|Carbohydrates||3.59 g||2.13 g|
|Fat||26.54 g||33.82 g|
|Protein||15.86 g||24.25 g|
|Water||52.31 g||36.15 g|
|Calcium||129 mg||711 mg|
|Iron||2.73 mg||0.16 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||27 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.7 mg||2.4 mg|
|Potassium||109 mg||76 mg|
|Sodium||48 mg||644 mg|
|Zink||0.7 mg||2.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.176 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.528 mg||0.434 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.024 mg||0.039 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.35 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.146 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.58 mg||0.78 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.002 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in egg yolk is less protein than in cheddar.
There is 24.25g per 100g of cheddar and 15.86g per 100g of egg yolk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 53 %.
Where is more carbs?
In egg yolk is more carbohydrates than in cheddar.
There is 2.13g/100g of carbohydrates in cheddar and 3.59g/100g in egg yolk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 41 %.
Where is more fats?
In egg yolk is less fats than in cheddar.
Tables below show us that there is 33.82g/100g of fats in cheddar and 26.54g/100g in egg yolk. In this case difference is about 27 %.
See tables below to compare egg yolk with cheddar in details.
- Carbohydrates3.59 g
- Fat26.54 g
- Protein15.86 g
- Water52.31 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 5% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
egg yolk or cheddar - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg yolk - 85% more than cheddar.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg yolk - 18% more than cheddar.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cheddar - 63% more than egg yolk.
- Vitaminium B6: egg yolk - 79% more than cheddar.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg yolk - 82% more than cheddar.
- Vitaminium E: egg yolk - 70% more than cheddar.
- Vitaminium K: cheddar - 100% more than egg yolk.
egg yolk or cheddar - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: cheddar - 451% more than egg yolk.
- Iron: egg yolk - 94% more than cheddar.
- Magnessium: cheddar - 440% more than egg yolk.
- Phosphorus: cheddar - 243% more than egg yolk.
- Potassium: egg yolk - 30% more than cheddar.
- Sodium: cheddar - 1242% more than egg yolk.
- Zink: cheddar - 243% more than egg yolk.
Compares of egg yolk
- Blue Cheese vs Egg Yolk
- Brie vs Egg Yolk
- White Cheese vs Egg Yolk
- Cottage Cheese vs Egg Yolk
- Edam Cheese vs Egg Yolk
- Feta Cheese vs Egg Yolk
Compares of cheddar
- Calories from Egg yolk
- Calories of Goose
- Calories in Cherry juice
- Cod calories per 100g
- Cranberry juice carbs per 100g
- Instant coffee protein per 100g
- Oxtail fat per 100g
- How many calories does calamari have?
- Calories in a half of cheese enchilada
- Calories in whole cheese enchilada
- Calories for one, two or more cheese enchiladas
- How much protein in unsweetened almond milk?