Egg Yolk vs Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Egg yolk vs butter - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in egg yolk is much more calories than in butter.
Egg yolk has 322 kcal per 100g and butter 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 123 %.
In egg yolk and in butter most calories came from fat.
egg yolk or butter - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: butter - 123% more than egg yolk
- Carbohydrates: egg yolk - 5883% more than butter
- Fat: butter - 206% more than egg yolk
- Protein: egg yolk - 1766% more than butter
- Water: egg yolk - 224% more than butter
Egg yolk vs butter nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Egg yolk||Butter|
|Carbohydrates||3.59 g||0.06 g|
|Fat||26.54 g||81.11 g|
|Protein||15.86 g||0.85 g|
|Water||52.31 g||16.17 g|
|Calcium||129 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||2.73 mg||0.02 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.7 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||109 mg||24 mg|
|Sodium||48 mg||11 mg|
|Zink||0.7 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.176 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.528 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.024 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.35 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.146 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.58 mg||2.32 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.007 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in egg yolk is more protein than in butter.
There is 0.85g per 100g of butter and 15.86g per 100g of egg yolk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1766 %.
In egg yolk is more carbohydrates than in butter.
There is 0.06g/100g of carbohydrates in butter and 3.59g/100g in egg yolk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 5883 %.
In egg yolk is less fats than in butter.
The tables above show us that there is 81.11g/100g of fats in butter and 26.54g/100g in egg yolk. In this case difference is about 206 %.
See tables below to compare egg yolk with butter in details.
- Carbohydrates3.59 g
- Fat26.54 g
- Protein15.86 g
- Water52.31 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 5% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Vitamins: butter vs egg yolk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg yolk 3420% more than butter
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg yolk 1453% more than butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): butter 75% more than egg yolk
- Vitaminium B6: egg yolk 11567% more than butter
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg yolk 4767% more than butter
- Vitaminium E: egg yolk 11% more than butter
- Vitaminium K: butter 600% more than egg yolk
Minerals: egg yolk vs butter
Compares of egg yolk
- Egg Yolk vs Cottage Cheese
- Egg Yolk vs Whole Milk
- Egg Yolk vs Breast Milk
- Egg Yolk vs Boiled Egg
- Egg Yolk vs Butter
- Egg Yolk vs Sour Cream 18%
- see all compares of egg yolk
Compares of butter
- Calories from Egg yolk
- Calories of Goose liver
- Calories in Grapefruit juice
- Eel (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese carbs per 100g
- Vermouth protein per 100g
- French baguette fat per 100g
- How many calories does calamari ring have?
- Calories in a half of prosciutto
- Calories in whole prosciutto
- Calories for one, two or more prosciutto
- How much protein in vanilla latte?