Egg Yolk vs Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Egg yolk vs butter - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in egg yolk is much less calories than in butter.
Egg yolk has 322 kcal per 100g and butter 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 123 %.
In egg yolk and in butter most calories came from fat.
egg yolk or butter - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: butter - 123% more than egg yolk.
- Carbohydrates: egg yolk - 98% more than butter.
- Fat: butter - 206% more than egg yolk.
- Protein: egg yolk - 95% more than butter.
- Water: egg yolk - 69% more than butter.
Egg yolk vs butter: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Egg yolk||Butter|
|Carbohydrates||3.59 g||0.06 g|
|Fat||26.54 g||81.11 g|
|Protein||15.86 g||0.85 g|
|Water||52.31 g||16.17 g|
|Calcium||129 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||2.73 mg||0.02 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.7 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||109 mg||24 mg|
|Sodium||48 mg||11 mg|
|Zink||0.7 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.176 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.528 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.024 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.35 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.146 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.58 mg||2.32 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.007 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in egg yolk is more protein than in butter.
There is 0.85g per 100g of butter and 15.86g per 100g of egg yolk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 95 %.
Where is more carbs?
In egg yolk is more carbohydrates than in butter.
There is 0.06g/100g of carbohydrates in butter and 3.59g/100g in egg yolk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 98 %.
Where is more fats?
In egg yolk is less fats than in butter.
Tables below show us that there is 81.11g/100g of fats in butter and 26.54g/100g in egg yolk. In this case difference is about 206 %.
See tables below to compare egg yolk with butter in details.
- Carbohydrates3.59 g
- Fat26.54 g
- Protein15.86 g
- Water52.31 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 5% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
egg yolk or butter - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg yolk - 97% more than butter.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg yolk - 94% more than butter.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): butter - 75% more than egg yolk.
- Vitaminium B6: egg yolk - 99% more than butter.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg yolk - 98% more than butter.
- Vitaminium E: egg yolk - 10% more than butter.
- Vitaminium K: butter - 600% more than egg yolk.
egg yolk or butter - where is more minerals?
Compares of egg yolk
- Blue Cheese vs Egg Yolk
- Brie vs Egg Yolk
- White Cheese vs Egg Yolk
- Cottage Cheese vs Egg Yolk
- Edam Cheese vs Egg Yolk
- Feta Cheese vs Egg Yolk
Compares of butter
- Calories from Egg yolk
- Calories of Goose
- Calories in Cherry juice
- Cod calories per 100g
- Cranberry juice carbs per 100g
- Instant coffee protein per 100g
- Oxtail fat per 100g
- How many calories does calamari have?
- Calories in a half of cheese enchilada
- Calories in whole cheese enchilada
- Calories for one, two or more cheese enchiladas
- How much protein in unsweetened almond milk?
- Egg Yolk vs Goat Cheese nutrition
- Egg Yolk vs Sour Cream 18% calories
- Egg Yolk vs Sour Cream 12% protein
- Egg Yolk vs Sour Cream sugar
- Egg Yolk vs Milk Powder vitamins
- Egg Yolk vs Natural Yogurt dietary fiber
- Egg Yolk vs Greek Yoghurt vitaminium C
- Egg Yolk vs Cheddar magnessium
- Egg Yolk vs Margarine potassium