Egg Yolk vs Boiled Egg (Hard Or Soft): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Egg yolk
At first glance, you can see that in egg yolk is much more calories than in boiled egg.
Egg yolk has 322 kcal per 100g and boiled egg 155 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 108%.
In egg yolk and in boiled egg most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare egg yolk with boiled egg in details.
Fact 2: Egg yolk And Boiled egg Nutrition Difference
Boiled egg vs Egg yolk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Egg yolk||Boiled egg (hard or soft)|
|Carbohydrates||3.59 g||1.12 g|
|Fat||26.54 g||10.61 g|
|Protein||15.86 g||12.58 g|
|Water||52.31 g||74.62 g|
|Calcium||129 mg||50 mg|
|Iron||2.73 mg||1.19 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.7 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||109 mg||126 mg|
|Sodium||48 mg||124 mg|
|Zink||0.7 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.176 mg||0.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.528 mg||0.513 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.024 mg||0.064 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.35 mg||0.121 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.146 mg||0.044 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.58 mg||1.03 mg|
More protein in egg yolk
It is aslo easy to see see that in egg yolk is more protein than in boiled egg.
There is 12.58g per 100g of boiled egg and 15.86g per 100g of egg yolk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 26%.
More carbohydrates in egg yolk
In egg yolk is more carbohydrates than in boiled egg.
There is 1.12g/100g of carbohydrates in boiled egg and 3.59g/100g in egg yolk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 221%.
More fat in egg yolk
In egg yolk is more fats than in boiled egg.
The tables above show us that there is 10.61g/100g of fats in boiled egg and 26.54g/100g in egg yolk. In this case difference is about 150%.
- Carbohydrates3.59 g
- Fat26.54 g
- Protein15.86 g
- Water52.31 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 5% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Vitamins: boiled egg vs egg yolk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg yolk 167% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg yolk 3% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): boiled egg 167% more than egg yolk
- Vitaminium B6: egg yolk 189% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg yolk 232% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium E: egg yolk 150% more than boiled egg
Minerals: egg yolk vs boiled egg
- Calcium: egg yolk 158% more than boiled egg
- Iron: egg yolk 129% more than boiled egg
- Magnessium: boiled egg 100% more than egg yolk
- Phosphorus: egg yolk 133% more than boiled egg
- Potassium: boiled egg 16% more than egg yolk
- Sodium: boiled egg 158% more than egg yolk
- Zink: egg yolk 133% more than boiled egg
Compares of egg yolk
- Egg Yolk vs Cottage Cheese
- Egg Yolk vs Whole Milk
- Egg Yolk vs Breast Milk
- Egg Yolk vs Boiled Egg
- Egg Yolk vs Butter
- Egg Yolk vs Sour Cream 18%
- see all compares of egg yolk
Compares of boiled egg
- Calories from Egg yolk
- Calories of Goose liver
- Calories in Grapefruit juice
- Eel (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese carbs per 100g
- Vermouth protein per 100g
- French baguette fat per 100g
- How many calories does calamari ring have?
- Calories in a half of prosciutto
- Calories in whole prosciutto
- Calories for one, two or more prosciutto
- How much protein in vanilla latte?