Egg White vs Fried Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Egg white vs fried egg - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in egg white is much more calories than in fried egg.
Egg white has 52 kcal per 100g and fried egg 196 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 277 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in egg white cames from protein and in fried egg from fat.
egg white or fried egg - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: fried egg - 277% more than egg white
- Carbohydrates: fried egg - 14% more than egg white
- Fat: fried egg - 8629% more than egg white
- Protein: fried egg - 25% more than egg white
- Water: egg white - 26% more than fried egg
Egg white vs fried egg nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Egg white||Fried egg|
|Carbohydrates||0.73 g||0.83 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||14.84 g|
|Protein||10.9 g||13.61 g|
|Water||87.57 g||69.47 g|
|Calcium||7 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||0.08 mg||1.89 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||13 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.09 mg||5.6 mg|
|Potassium||163 mg||152 mg|
|Sodium||166 mg||207 mg|
|Zink||0.09 mg||5.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.004 mg||0.044 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.439 mg||0.495 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.105 mg||0.082 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.005 mg||0.184 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.051 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in egg white is less protein than in fried egg.
There is 13.61g per 100g of fried egg and 10.9g per 100g of egg white so using simple math we can see that difference is about 25 %.
In egg white is less carbohydrates than in fried egg.
There is 0.83g/100g of carbohydrates in fried egg and 0.73g/100g in egg white so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 14 %.
In egg white is less fats than in fried egg.
The tables above show us that there is 14.84g/100g of fats in fried egg and 0.17g/100g in egg white. In this case difference is about 8629 %.
See tables below to compare egg white with fried egg in details.
- Carbohydrates0.73 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Protein10.9 g
- Water87.57 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 6% CARBS.
- 91% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: fried egg vs egg white
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): fried egg 1000% more than egg white
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): fried egg 13% more than egg white
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): egg white 28% more than fried egg
- Vitaminium B6: fried egg 3580% more than egg white
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): fried egg 1175% more than egg white
Minerals: egg white vs fried egg
- Calcium: fried egg 786% more than egg white
- Iron: fried egg 2263% more than egg white
- Magnessium: fried egg 18% more than egg white
- Phosphorus: fried egg 6122% more than egg white
- Potassium: egg white 7% more than fried egg
- Sodium: fried egg 25% more than egg white
- Zink: fried egg 6122% more than egg white
Compares of egg white
- Egg White vs Cottage Cheese
- Egg White vs Whole Milk
- Egg White vs Buttermilk
- Egg White vs Goat Milk
- Egg White vs Fried Egg
- Egg White vs Scrambled Egg
- see all compares of egg white
Compares of fried egg
- Calories from Egg white
- Calories of Goose
- Calories in Cherry juice
- Cod calories per 100g
- Cranberry juice carbs per 100g
- Instant coffee protein per 100g
- Oxtail fat per 100g
- How many calories does calamari have?
- Calories in a half of cheese enchilada
- Calories in whole cheese enchilada
- Calories for one, two or more cheese enchiladas
- How much protein in unsweetened almond milk?