Egg vs Mozzarella Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Egg vs mozzarella - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in egg is much less calories than in mozzarella.
Egg has 143 kcal per 100g and mozzarella 280 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 96 %.
In egg and in mozzarella most calories came from fat.
egg or mozzarella - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mozzarella - 96% more than egg.
- Carbohydrates: mozzarella - 331% more than egg.
- Fat: mozzarella - 80% more than egg.
- Protein: mozzarella - 119% more than egg.
- Water: egg - 34% more than mozzarella.
Egg vs mozzarella: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Egg||Mozzarella cheese|
|Carbohydrates||0.72 g||3.1 g|
|Fat||9.51 g||17.1 g|
|Protein||12.56 g||27.5 g|
|Water||76.15 g||49.9 g|
|Calcium||56 mg||731 mg|
|Iron||1.75 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||26 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||1.8 mg|
|Potassium||138 mg||95 mg|
|Sodium||142 mg||16 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.457 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.075 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.17 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.047 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.05 mg||0.15 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in egg is less protein than in mozzarella.
There is 27.5g per 100g of mozzarella and 12.56g per 100g of egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 119 %.
Where is more carbs?
In egg is less carbohydrates than in mozzarella.
There is 3.1g/100g of carbohydrates in mozzarella and 0.72g/100g in egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 331 %.
Where is more fats?
In egg is less fats than in mozzarella.
Tables below show us that there is 17.1g/100g of fats in mozzarella and 9.51g/100g in egg. In this case difference is about 80 %.
See tables below to compare egg with mozzarella in details.
- Carbohydrates0.72 g
- Fat9.51 g
- Protein12.56 g
- Water76.15 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 2% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
egg or mozzarella - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg - 50% more than mozzarella.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg - 26% more than mozzarella.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mozzarella - 60% more than egg.
- Vitaminium B6: egg - 53% more than mozzarella.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg - 81% more than mozzarella.
- Vitaminium E: egg - 86% more than mozzarella.
egg or mozzarella - where is more minerals?
Compares of egg
- Brie vs Egg
- White Cheese vs Egg
- Cottage Cheese vs Egg
- Edam Cheese vs Egg
- Feta Cheese vs Egg
- Parmesan vs Egg
Compares of mozzarella
- Calories from Egg
- Calories of Duck
- Calories in Prunes
- Carp calories per 100g
- Linseed oil carbs per 100g
- Riesling protein per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms fat per 100g
- How many calories does biscotti have?
- Calories in a half of cooked carrot
- Calories in whole cooked carrot
- Calories for one, two or more cooked carrots
- How much protein in cooked sardines?