Egg vs Greek Yoghurt: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Egg vs Greek yoghurt - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in egg is much more calories than in Greek yoghurt.
Egg has 143 kcal per 100g and Greek yoghurt 59 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 59 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in egg cames from fat and in Greek yoghurt from protein.
egg or Greek yoghurt - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: egg - 59% more than Greek yoghurt.
- Carbohydrates: Greek yoghurt - 400% more than egg.
- Fat: egg - 96% more than Greek yoghurt.
- Protein: egg - 19% more than Greek yoghurt.
- Water: Greek yoghurt - 12% more than egg.
Egg vs Greek yoghurt: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Egg||Greek yoghurt|
|Carbohydrates||0.72 g||3.6 g|
|Fat||9.51 g||0.39 g|
|Protein||12.56 g||10.19 g|
|Water||76.15 g||85.1 g|
|Calcium||56 mg||110 mg|
|Iron||1.75 mg||0.07 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||138 mg||141 mg|
|Sodium||142 mg||36 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.457 mg||0.278 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.075 mg||0.208 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.17 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.047 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.05 mg||0.01 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in egg is more protein than in Greek yoghurt.
There is 10.19g per 100g of Greek yoghurt and 12.56g per 100g of egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 19 %.
Where is more carbs?
In egg is less carbohydrates than in Greek yoghurt.
There is 3.6g/100g of carbohydrates in Greek yoghurt and 0.72g/100g in egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 400 %.
Where is more fats?
In egg is more fats than in Greek yoghurt.
Tables below show us that there is 0.39g/100g of fats in Greek yoghurt and 9.51g/100g in egg. In this case difference is about 96 %.
See tables below to compare egg with Greek yoghurt in details.
- Carbohydrates0.72 g
- Fat9.51 g
- Protein12.56 g
- Water76.15 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 2% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
egg or Greek yoghurt - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg - 43% more than Greek yoghurt.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg - 39% more than Greek yoghurt.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Greek yoghurt - 177% more than egg.
- Vitaminium B6: egg - 63% more than Greek yoghurt.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg - 85% more than Greek yoghurt.
- Vitaminium E: egg - 99% more than Greek yoghurt.
egg or Greek yoghurt - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: Greek yoghurt - 96% more than egg.
- Iron: egg - 96% more than Greek yoghurt.
- Magnessium: egg - 8% more than Greek yoghurt.
- Phosphorus: Greek yoghurt - 233% more than egg.
- Potassium: Greek yoghurt - 2% more than egg.
- Sodium: egg - 75% more than Greek yoghurt.
- Zink: Greek yoghurt - 233% more than egg.
Compares of egg
- Brie vs Egg
- White Cheese vs Egg
- Cottage Cheese vs Egg
- Edam Cheese vs Egg
- Feta Cheese vs Egg
- Parmesan vs Egg
Compares of Greek yoghurt
- Calories from Egg
- Calories of Duck
- Calories in Prunes
- Carp calories per 100g
- Linseed oil carbs per 100g
- Riesling protein per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms fat per 100g
- How many calories does biscotti have?
- Calories in a half of cooked carrot
- Calories in whole cooked carrot
- Calories for one, two or more cooked carrots
- How much protein in cooked sardines?