Egg vs Greek Yoghurt: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Egg
At first glance, you can see that in egg is much less calories than in Greek yoghurt.
Egg has 143 kcal per 100g and Greek yoghurt 59 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 142 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in egg cames from fat and in Greek yoghurt from protein.
See tables below to compare egg with Greek yoghurt in details.
Fact 2: Egg And Greek yoghurt Nutrition Difference
Greek yoghurt vs Egg: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Egg||Greek yoghurt|
|Carbohydrates||0.72 g||3.6 g|
|Fat||9.51 g||0.39 g|
|Protein||12.56 g||10.19 g|
|Water||76.15 g||85.1 g|
|Calcium||56 mg||110 mg|
|Iron||1.75 mg||0.07 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||138 mg||141 mg|
|Sodium||142 mg||36 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.457 mg||0.278 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.075 mg||0.208 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.17 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.047 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.05 mg||0.01 mg|
More protein in egg
It is aslo easy to see see that in egg is more protein than in Greek yoghurt.
There is 10.19g per 100g of Greek yoghurt and 12.56g per 100g of egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 23 %.
Less carbohydrates in egg
In egg is less carbohydrates than in Greek yoghurt.
There is 3.6g/100g of carbohydrates in Greek yoghurt and 0.72g/100g in egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 400 %.
More fat in egg
In egg is more fats than in Greek yoghurt.
The tables above show us that there is 0.39g/100g of fats in Greek yoghurt and 9.51g/100g in egg. In this case difference is about 2338 %.
- Carbohydrates0.72 g
- Fat9.51 g
- Protein12.56 g
- Water76.15 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 2% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
Vitamins: Greek yoghurt vs egg
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg 74% more than Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg 64% more than Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Greek yoghurt 177% more than egg
- Vitaminium B6: egg 170% more than Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg 571% more than Greek yoghurt
- Vitaminium E: egg 10400% more than Greek yoghurt
Minerals: egg vs Greek yoghurt
Compares of egg
- Egg vs White Cheese
- Egg vs Edam Cheese
- Egg vs Feta Cheese
- Egg vs Parmesan
- Egg vs Swiss Cheese
- Egg vs Whole Milk
- see all compares of egg
Compares of Greek yoghurt
- Calories from Egg
- Calories of Duck breast
- Calories in Raisins
- Caviar calories per 100g
- Tomato sauce carbs per 100g
- Instant coffee (not reconstituted) protein per 100g
- Upma fat per 100g
- How many calories does cooked shrimp have?
- Calories in a half of taco shell
- Calories in whole taco shell
- Calories for one, two or more taco shells
- How much protein in fried tofu?