Eel (Fillet, Meat) vs Perch: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Eel vs perch - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in eel is much more calories than in perch.
Eel has 184 kcal per 100g and perch 79 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 133 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in eel cames from fat and in perch from protein.
eel or perch - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: eel - 133% more than perch
- Fat: eel - 657% more than perch
- Protein: eel - 20% more than perch
- Water: perch - 22% more than eel
Eel vs perch nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Eel (fillet, meat)||Perch|
|Fat||11.66 g||1.54 g|
|Protein||18.44 g||15.31 g|
|Water||68.26 g||83.07 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||28 mg|
|Iron||0.5 mg||0.22 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||23 mg|
|Phosphorus||23.3 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||272 mg||187 mg|
|Sodium||51 mg||287 mg|
|Zink||23.3 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.15 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.5 mg||1.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.067 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.015 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4 mg||0.76 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in eel is more protein than in perch.
There is 15.31g per 100g of perch and 18.44g per 100g of eel so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in eel and perch - 0g/100g.
In eel is more fats than in perch.
The tables above show us that there is 1.54g/100g of fats in perch and 11.66g/100g in eel. In this case difference is about 657 %.
See tables below to compare eel with perch in details.
- Fat11.66 g
- Protein18.44 g
- Water68.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 41% PROTEIN
- 59% FAT
Vitamins: perch vs eel
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): eel 275% more than perch
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): perch 20% more than eel
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): eel 248% more than perch
- Vitaminium B6: perch 9% more than eel
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): eel 67% more than perch
- Vitaminium E: eel 426% more than perch
Minerals: eel vs perch
Compares of eel
- Eel vs Cod Fillet
- Eel vs Mackerel
- Eel vs Perch
- Eel vs Tuna
- Eel vs Salmon
- Eel vs Tilapia
- see all compares of eel
Compares of perch
- Calories from Eel (fillet, meat)
- Calories of Mozzarella cheese
- Calories in Vermouth
- French baguette calories per 100g
- Calamari rings carbs per 100g
- Animal crackers protein per 100g
- Prosciutto fat per 100g
- How many calories does vanilla latte have?
- Calories in a half of pepper jack cheese
- Calories in whole pepper jack cheese
- Calories for one, two or more pepper jack cheese
- Calories in slice of pepper jack cheese
- How much protein in raisin bran?