Edam Cheese vs Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Edam cheese vs egg - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in Edam cheese is much more calories than in egg.
Edam cheese has 357 kcal per 100g and egg 143 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 150 %.
In Edam cheese and in egg most calories came from fat.
Edam cheese or egg - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: Edam cheese - 150% more than egg
- Carbohydrates: Edam cheese - 99% more than egg
- Fat: Edam cheese - 200% more than egg
- Protein: Edam cheese - 99% more than egg
- Water: egg - 86% more than Edam cheese
Edam cheese vs egg nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Edam cheese||Egg|
|Carbohydrates||1.43 g||0.72 g|
|Fat||28.57 g||9.51 g|
|Protein||24.99 g||12.56 g|
|Water||41 g||76.15 g|
|Calcium||731 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||0.44 mg||1.75 mg|
|Magnessium||30 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||188 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||973 mg||142 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.037 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.389 mg||0.457 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.082 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.076 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.016 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||1.05 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in Edam cheese is more protein than in egg.
There is 12.56g per 100g of egg and 24.99g per 100g of Edam cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 99 %.
In Edam cheese is more carbohydrates than in egg.
There is 0.72g/100g of carbohydrates in egg and 1.43g/100g in Edam cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 99 %.
In Edam cheese is more fats than in egg.
The tables above show us that there is 9.51g/100g of fats in egg and 28.57g/100g in Edam cheese. In this case difference is about 200 %.
See tables below to compare Edam cheese with egg in details.
- Carbohydrates1.43 g
- Fat28.57 g
- Protein24.99 g
- Water41 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | shredded
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
Vitamins: egg vs Edam cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg 8% more than Edam cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg 17% more than Edam cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Edam cheese 9% more than egg
- Vitaminium B6: egg 124% more than Edam cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg 194% more than Edam cheese
- Vitaminium E: egg 338% more than Edam cheese
Minerals: Edam cheese vs egg
Compares of Edam cheese
- Edam Cheese vs Brie
- Edam Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Edam Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Edam Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- Edam Cheese vs Parmesan
- Edam Cheese vs Swiss Cheese
- see all compares of Edam cheese
Compares of egg
- Calories from Edam cheese
- Calories of Almond oil
- Calories in Blackberry juice
- Rum calories per 100g
- Soy sauce carbs per 100g
- Smoked sausage protein per 100g
- Gyoza dumplings fat per 100g
- How many calories does funnel cake have?
- Calories in a half of Jm Beam
- Calories in whole Jm Beam
- Calories for one, two or more Jm Beam
- Calories in glass of Jm Beam
- Calories in cup of Jm Beam
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Jm Beam
- How much protein in fudge?
- Edam Cheese vs Cheddar nutrition
- Edam Cheese vs Mozzarella calories
- Edam Cheese vs Halloumi protein
- Feta Cheese vs Gouda Cheese sugar
- Feta Cheese vs Parmesan vitamins
- Feta Cheese vs Swiss Cheese dietary fiber
- Feta Cheese vs Egg vitaminium C
- Feta Cheese vs Boiled Egg magnessium
- Feta Cheese vs Butter potassium