Duck vs Rabbit Meat: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Duck meat vs rabbit - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in duck meat is much more calories than in rabbit.
Duck meat has 404 kcal per 100g and rabbit 114 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 72 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in duck meat cames from fat and in rabbit from protein.
duck meat or rabbit - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: duck meat - 72% more than rabbit.
- Fat: duck meat - 94% more than rabbit.
- Protein: rabbit - 90% more than duck meat.
- Water: rabbit - 54% more than duck meat.
Duck meat vs rabbit: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Duck||Rabbit meat|
|Fat||39.34 g||2.32 g|
|Protein||11.49 g||21.79 g|
|Water||48.5 g||74.51 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||2.4 mg||3.2 mg|
|Magnessium||15 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.5 mg||226 mg|
|Potassium||209 mg||378 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||50 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.197 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.21 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.934 mg||6.5 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in duck meat is less protein than in rabbit.
There is 21.79g per 100g of rabbit and 11.49g per 100g of duck meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 90 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in duck meat and rabbit - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In duck meat is more fats than in rabbit.
Tables below show us that there is 2.32g/100g of fats in rabbit and 39.34g/100g in duck meat. In this case difference is about 94 %.
See tables below to compare duck meat with rabbit in details.
- Fat39.34 g
- Protein11.49 g
- Water48.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | breast | thigh | leg
- 0% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
duck meat or rabbit - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): duck meat - 85% more than rabbit.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): duck meat - 71% more than rabbit.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): rabbit - 65% more than duck meat.
duck meat or rabbit - where is more minerals?
Compares of duck meat
- Chicken vs Duck Meat
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Meat
- Goose Breast vs Duck Meat
- Duck Meat vs Duck Breast
- Duck Meat vs Goose Meat
- Duck Meat vs Goose Liver
Compares of rabbit
- Calories from Duck
- Calories of Prunes
- Calories in Carp
- Linseed oil calories per 100g
- Riesling carbs per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms protein per 100g
- Biscotti fat per 100g
- How many calories does Baba Ganoush have?
- Calories in a half of cooked sardines
- Calories in whole cooked sardines
- Calories for one, two or more cooked sardines
- How much protein in gravy?