Duck vs Pork: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Duck meat vs pork - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in duck meat is more calories than in pork.
Duck meat has 404 kcal per 100g and pork 242 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 40 %.
In duck meat and in pork most calories came from fat.
duck meat or pork - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: duck meat - 40% more than pork.
- Fat: duck meat - 65% more than pork.
- Protein: pork - 138% more than duck meat.
- Water: pork - 19% more than duck meat.
Duck meat vs pork: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Fat||39.34 g||13.92 g|
|Protein||11.49 g||27.32 g|
|Water||48.5 g||57.87 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||2.4 mg||0.87 mg|
|Magnessium||15 mg||28 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.5 mg||1.3 mg|
|Potassium||209 mg||423 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||62 mg|
|Zink||5.5 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.197 mg||0.877 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.21 mg||0.321 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.934 mg||5.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.19 mg||0.464 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.013 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2.8 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.7 mg||0.29 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in duck meat is less protein than in pork.
There is 27.32g per 100g of pork and 11.49g per 100g of duck meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 138 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in duck meat and pork - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In duck meat is more fats than in pork.
Tables below show us that there is 13.92g/100g of fats in pork and 39.34g/100g in duck meat. In this case difference is about 65 %.
See tables below to compare duck meat with pork in details.
- Fat39.34 g
- Protein11.49 g
- Water48.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | breast | thigh | leg
- 0% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
duck meat or pork - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork - 345% more than duck meat.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pork - 53% more than duck meat.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pork - 28% more than duck meat.
- Vitaminium B6: pork - 144% more than duck meat.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): duck meat - 62% more than pork.
- Vitaminium C: duck meat - 79% more than pork.
- Vitaminium E: duck meat - 59% more than pork.
duck meat or pork - where is more minerals?
Compares of duck meat
- Chicken vs Duck Meat
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Meat
- Goose Breast vs Duck Meat
- Duck Meat vs Duck Breast
- Duck Meat vs Goose Meat
- Duck Meat vs Goose Liver
Compares of pork
- Calories from Duck
- Calories of Prunes
- Calories in Carp
- Linseed oil calories per 100g
- Riesling carbs per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms protein per 100g
- Biscotti fat per 100g
- How many calories does Baba Ganoush have?
- Calories in a half of cooked sardines
- Calories in whole cooked sardines
- Calories for one, two or more cooked sardines
- How much protein in gravy?