Duck vs Lamb Chops: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Duck meat
At first glance, you can see that in duck meat is more calories than in lamb chop.
Duck meat has 404 kcal per 100g and lamb chop 313 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 29%.
In duck meat and in lamb chop most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare duck meat with lamb chop in details.
Fact 2: Duck meat And Lamb chop Nutrition Difference
Lamb chop vs Duck meat: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Duck||Lamb chops|
|Fat||39.34 g||22.89 g|
|Protein||11.49 g||24.96 g|
|Water||48.5 g||51.14 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||2.4 mg||1.8 mg|
|Magnessium||15 mg||24 mg|
|Potassium||209 mg||324 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||399 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.197 mg||0.099 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.21 mg||0.248 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.934 mg||7.041 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.19 mg||0.129 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.013 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.7 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.005 mg|
Less protein in duck meat
It is aslo easy to see see that in duck meat is less protein than in lamb chop.
There is 24.96g per 100g of lamb chop and 11.49g per 100g of duck meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 117%.
More fat in duck meat
In duck meat is more fats than in lamb chop.
The tables above show us that there is 22.89g/100g of fats in lamb chop and 39.34g/100g in duck meat. In this case difference is about 72%.
- Fat39.34 g
- Protein11.49 g
- Water48.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | breast | thigh | leg
- 0% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
Vitamins: lamb chop vs duck meat
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): duck meat 99% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): lamb chop 18% more than duck meat
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): lamb chop 79% more than duck meat
- Vitaminium B6: duck meat 47% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): lamb chop 38% more than duck meat
- Vitaminium E: duck meat 438% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium K: duck meat 20% more than lamb chop
Minerals: duck meat vs lamb chop
Compares of duck meat
- Duck Meat vs Chicken
- Duck Meat vs Duck Breast
- Duck Meat vs Goose Meat
- Duck Meat vs Turkey Meat
- Duck Meat vs Pork
- Duck Meat vs Veal
- see all compares of duck meat
Compares of lamb chop
- Calories from Duck
- Calories of Prunes
- Calories in Carp
- Linseed oil calories per 100g
- Riesling carbs per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms protein per 100g
- Biscotti fat per 100g
- How many calories does Baba Ganoush have?
- Calories in a half of cooked sardines
- Calories in whole cooked sardines
- Calories for one, two or more cooked sardines
- How much protein in gravy?