Duck vs Goose: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Duck meat vs goose meat - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in duck meat is much more calories than in goose meat.
Duck meat has 404 kcal per 100g and goose meat 161 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 60 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in duck meat cames from fat and in goose meat from protein.
duck meat or goose meat - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: duck meat - 60% more than goose meat.
- Fat: duck meat - 82% more than goose meat.
- Protein: goose meat - 98% more than duck meat.
- Water: goose meat - 41% more than duck meat.
Duck meat vs goose meat: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Fat||39.34 g||7.13 g|
|Protein||11.49 g||22.75 g|
|Water||48.5 g||68.3 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||2.4 mg||2.57 mg|
|Magnessium||15 mg||24 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.5 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||209 mg||420 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||87 mg|
|Zink||5.5 mg||12 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.197 mg||0.129 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.21 mg||0.377 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.934 mg||4.278 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.19 mg||0.64 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.013 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2.8 mg||7.2 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in duck meat is less protein than in goose meat.
There is 22.75g per 100g of goose meat and 11.49g per 100g of duck meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 98 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in duck meat and goose meat - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In duck meat is more fats than in goose meat.
Tables below show us that there is 7.13g/100g of fats in goose meat and 39.34g/100g in duck meat. In this case difference is about 82 %.
See tables below to compare duck meat with goose meat in details.
- Fat39.34 g
- Protein11.49 g
- Water48.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | breast | thigh | leg
- 0% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
duck meat or goose meat - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): duck meat - 35% more than goose meat.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): goose meat - 80% more than duck meat.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goose meat - 9% more than duck meat.
- Vitaminium B6: goose meat - 237% more than duck meat.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): goose meat - 138% more than duck meat.
- Vitaminium C: goose meat - 157% more than duck meat.
duck meat or goose meat - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: goose meat - 18% more than duck meat.
- Iron: goose meat - 7% more than duck meat.
- Magnessium: goose meat - 60% more than duck meat.
- Phosphorus: goose meat - 118% more than duck meat.
- Potassium: goose meat - 101% more than duck meat.
- Sodium: goose meat - 38% more than duck meat.
- Zink: goose meat - 118% more than duck meat.
Compares of duck meat
- Chicken vs Duck Meat
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Meat
- Goose Breast vs Duck Meat
- Duck Meat vs Duck Breast
- Duck Meat vs Goose Meat
- Duck Meat vs Goose Liver
Compares of goose meat
- Calories from Duck
- Calories of Prunes
- Calories in Carp
- Linseed oil calories per 100g
- Riesling carbs per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms protein per 100g
- Biscotti fat per 100g
- How many calories does Baba Ganoush have?
- Calories in a half of cooked sardines
- Calories in whole cooked sardines
- Calories for one, two or more cooked sardines
- How much protein in gravy?