Duck vs Beef: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Duck meat vs beef - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in duck meat is more calories than in beef.
Duck meat has 404 kcal per 100g and beef 250 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 38 %.
In duck meat and in beef most calories came from fat.
duck meat or beef - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: duck meat - 38% more than beef.
- Fat: duck meat - 61% more than beef.
- Protein: beef - 126% more than duck meat.
- Water: beef - 20% more than duck meat.
Duck meat vs beef: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Fat||39.34 g||15.41 g|
|Protein||11.49 g||25.93 g|
|Water||48.5 g||57.98 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||2.4 mg||2.6 mg|
|Magnessium||15 mg||21 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.5 mg||1.2 mg|
|Potassium||209 mg||318 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||72 mg|
|Zink||5.5 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.197 mg||0.046 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.21 mg||0.176 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.934 mg||5.378 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.19 mg||0.382 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.013 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.7 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.001 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in duck meat is less protein than in beef.
There is 25.93g per 100g of beef and 11.49g per 100g of duck meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 126 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in duck meat and beef - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In duck meat is more fats than in beef.
Tables below show us that there is 15.41g/100g of fats in beef and 39.34g/100g in duck meat. In this case difference is about 61 %.
See tables below to compare duck meat with beef in details.
- Fat39.34 g
- Protein11.49 g
- Water48.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | breast | thigh | leg
- 0% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 89% FAT
duck meat or beef - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): duck meat - 77% more than beef.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): duck meat - 16% more than beef.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): beef - 37% more than duck meat.
- Vitaminium B6: beef - 101% more than duck meat.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): duck meat - 31% more than beef.
- Vitaminium E: duck meat - 83% more than beef.
- Vitaminium K: duck meat - 83% more than beef.
duck meat or beef - where is more minerals?
Compares of duck meat
- Chicken vs Duck Meat
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Meat
- Goose Breast vs Duck Meat
- Duck Meat vs Duck Breast
- Duck Meat vs Goose Meat
- Duck Meat vs Goose Liver
Compares of beef
- Calories from Duck
- Calories of Prunes
- Calories in Carp
- Linseed oil calories per 100g
- Riesling carbs per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms protein per 100g
- Biscotti fat per 100g
- How many calories does Baba Ganoush have?
- Calories in a half of cooked sardines
- Calories in whole cooked sardines
- Calories for one, two or more cooked sardines
- How much protein in gravy?
- Duck Meat vs Frog Legs nutrition
- Duck Meat vs Pork Chop calories
- Duck Meat vs Pork Tenderloin protein
- Duck Breast vs Goose Meat sugar
- Duck Breast vs Goose Liver vitamins
- Duck Breast vs Turkey Meat dietary fiber
- Duck Breast vs Turkey Breast vitaminium C
- Duck Breast vs Luncheon Meat magnessium
- Duck Breast vs Pork potassium