Dried Pears vs Prunes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Dried pear
At first glance, you can see that in dried pear is just a little more calories than in prunes.
Dried pear has 262 kcal per 100g and prunes 240 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 9%.
In dried pear and in prunes most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare dried pear with prunes in details.
Fact 2: Dried pear And Prunes Nutrition Difference
Prunes vs Dried pear: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Dried pears||Prunes|
|Carbohydrates||69.7 g||63.88 g|
|Fat||0.63 g||0.38 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.5 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||1.87 g||2.18 g|
|Water||26.69 g||30.92 g|
|Calcium||34 mg||43 mg|
|Iron||2.1 mg||0.93 mg|
|Magnessium||33 mg||41 mg|
|Phosphorus||20.4 mg||59.5 mg|
|Potassium||533 mg||732 mg|
|Sodium||6 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||20.4 mg||59.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.008 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.145 mg||0.186 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.372 mg||1.882 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.072 mg||0.205 mg|
|Vitaminium C||7 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.06 mg||0.43 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.02 mg||0.06 mg|
Less protein in dried pear
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried pear is less protein than in prunes.
There is 2.18g per 100g of prunes and 1.87g per 100g of dried pear so using simple math we can see that difference is about 17%.
More carbohydrates in dried pear
In dried pear is more carbohydrates than in prunes.
There is 63.88g/100g of carbohydrates in prunes and 69.7g/100g in dried pear so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 9%.
More fat in dried pear
In dried pear is more fats than in prunes.
The tables above show us that there is 0.38g/100g of fats in prunes and 0.63g/100g in dried pear. In this case difference is about 66%.
- Carbohydrates69.7 g
- Fat0.63 g
- Dietary fiber7.5 g
- Protein1.87 g
- Water26.69 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 95% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: prunes vs dried pear
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): prunes 538% more than dried pear
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): prunes 28% more than dried pear
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): prunes 37% more than dried pear
- Vitaminium B6: prunes 185% more than dried pear
- Vitaminium C: dried pear 1067% more than prunes
- Vitaminium E: prunes 617% more than dried pear
- Vitaminium K: prunes 200% more than dried pear
Minerals: dried pear vs prunes
Compares of dried pear
Compares of prunes
- Calories from Dried pears
- Calories of Anchovy
- Calories in Beef
- Pig in a blanket calories per 100g
- Caramel apple carbs per 100g
- Ketchup packet protein per 100g
- Jelly Bean fat per 100g
- How many calories does peanut butter toast have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate chips
- Calories in whole chocolate chips
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate chips
- How much protein in sriracha sauce?
- Prunes vs Raisins nutrition
- Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water calories
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk protein
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk sugar
- Coconut Milk vs Oat Milk vitamins
- Coconut Milk vs Rice Milk dietary fiber
- Coconut Milk vs Cola vitaminium C
- Coconut Water vs Almond Milk magnessium
- Coconut Water vs Coffee potassium