Dried Fig vs Raisins: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dried fig vs raisins - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dried fig is less calories than in raisins.
Dried fig has 249 kcal per 100g and raisins 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 20 %.
In dried fig and in raisins most calories came from carbs.
dried fig or raisins - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: raisins - 20% more than dried fig.
- Carbohydrates: raisins - 24% more than dried fig.
- Fat: dried fig - 73% more than raisins.
- Dietary fiber: dried fig - 54% more than raisins.
- Protein: raisins - 0% more than dried fig.
- Water: dried fig - 49% more than raisins.
Dried fig vs raisins: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Dried fig||Raisins|
|Carbohydrates||63.87 g||79.32 g|
|Fat||0.93 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.8 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||3.3 g|
|Water||30.05 g||15.46 g|
|Calcium||162 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||2.03 mg||1.79 mg|
|Magnessium||68 mg||36 mg|
|Phosphorus||15.6 mg||3.5 mg|
|Potassium||680 mg||744 mg|
|Sodium||10 mg||26 mg|
|Zink||15.6 mg||3.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.085 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.082 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.619 mg||0.766 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.106 mg||0.174 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.009 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.2 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.35 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.016 mg||0.004 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that there is the same amount of protein in dried fig and raisins - 3.3g/100g.
Where is more carbs?
In dried fig is less carbohydrates than in raisins.
There is 79.32g/100g of carbohydrates in raisins and 63.87g/100g in dried fig so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 24 %.
Where is more fats?
In dried fig is more fats than in raisins.
Tables below show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in raisins and 0.93g/100g in dried fig. In this case difference is about 73 %.
See tables below to compare dried fig with raisins in details.
- Carbohydrates63.87 g
- Fat0.93 g
- Dietary fiber9.8 g
- Protein3.3 g
- Water30.05 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 92% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
dried fig or raisins - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): raisins - 25% more than dried fig.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): raisins - 52% more than dried fig.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): raisins - 24% more than dried fig.
- Vitaminium B6: raisins - 64% more than dried fig.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dried fig - 44% more than raisins.
- Vitaminium C: raisins - 92% more than dried fig.
- Vitaminium E: dried fig - 66% more than raisins.
- Vitaminium K: dried fig - 75% more than raisins.
dried fig or raisins - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: dried fig - 62% more than raisins.
- Iron: dried fig - 12% more than raisins.
- Magnessium: dried fig - 47% more than raisins.
- Phosphorus: dried fig - 78% more than raisins.
- Potassium: raisins - 9% more than dried fig.
- Sodium: raisins - 160% more than dried fig.
- Zink: dried fig - 78% more than raisins.
Compares of dried fig
- Dates vs Dried Fig
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Fig
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig
- Dried Fig vs Dried Pears
Compares of raisins
- Calories from Dried fig
- Calories of Almond milk
- Calories in Rabbit meat
- Polish sausage calories per 100g
- Jambalaya carbs per 100g
- Veggie straws protein per 100g
- Steamed dumplings fat per 100g
- How many calories does wild rice have?
- Calories in a half of banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories in whole banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories for one, two or more banana strawberry smoothie
- How much protein in stevia?