Dried Fig vs Raisins: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dried fig vs raisins - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dried fig is more calories than in raisins.
Dried fig has 249 kcal per 100g and raisins 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 20 %.
In dried fig and in raisins most calories came from carbs.
dried fig or raisins - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: raisins - 20% more than dried fig
- Carbohydrates: raisins - 24% more than dried fig
- Fat: dried fig - 272% more than raisins
- Dietary fiber: dried fig - 118% more than raisins
- Protein: raisins - 0% more than dried fig
- Water: dried fig - 94% more than raisins
Dried fig vs raisins nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Dried fig||Raisins|
|Carbohydrates||63.87 g||79.32 g|
|Fat||0.93 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.8 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||3.3 g|
|Water||30.05 g||15.46 g|
|Calcium||162 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||2.03 mg||1.79 mg|
|Magnessium||68 mg||36 mg|
|Phosphorus||15.6 mg||3.5 mg|
|Potassium||680 mg||744 mg|
|Sodium||10 mg||26 mg|
|Zink||15.6 mg||3.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.085 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.082 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.619 mg||0.766 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.106 mg||0.174 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.009 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.2 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.35 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.016 mg||0.004 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that there is the same amount of protein in dried fig and raisins - 3.3g/100g.
In dried fig is less carbohydrates than in raisins.
There is 79.32g/100g of carbohydrates in raisins and 63.87g/100g in dried fig so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 24 %.
In dried fig is more fats than in raisins.
The tables above show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in raisins and 0.93g/100g in dried fig. In this case difference is about 272 %.
See tables below to compare dried fig with raisins in details.
- Carbohydrates63.87 g
- Fat0.93 g
- Dietary fiber9.8 g
- Protein3.3 g
- Water30.05 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 92% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: raisins vs dried fig
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): raisins 25% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): raisins 52% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): raisins 24% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium B6: raisins 64% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dried fig 80% more than raisins
- Vitaminium C: raisins 92% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium E: dried fig 192% more than raisins
- Vitaminium K: dried fig 300% more than raisins
Minerals: dried fig vs raisins
Compares of dried fig
- Dried Fig vs Dates
- Dried Fig vs Goji Berries
- Dried Fig vs Dried Apricots
- Dried Fig vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Fig vs Prunes
- Dried Fig vs Raisins
- see all compares of dried fig
Compares of raisins
- Calories from Dried fig
- Calories of Almond milk
- Calories in Rabbit meat
- Sausage calories per 100g
- Jambalaya carbs per 100g
- Veggie straws protein per 100g
- Steamed dumplings fat per 100g
- How many calories does wild rice have?
- Calories in a half of banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories in whole banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories for one, two or more banana strawberry smoothie
- How much protein in stevia?
- Dried Pears vs Prunes nutrition
- Prunes vs Raisins calories
- Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water protein
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk sugar
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk vitamins
- Coconut Milk vs Oat Milk dietary fiber
- Coconut Milk vs Rice Milk vitaminium C
- Coconut Milk vs Cola magnessium
- Coconut Water vs Almond Milk potassium